Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Lordaeron, Undercity & Tirisfal

Discussion on Project Lordaeron, Undercity & Tirisfal within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wie ich schon bei ******* gepostet hab, bin ich zur zeit an einem kompletten gebiets-change von tirisfal usw.
wegen schreibfaulheit einfach mal der artikel von ******* kopiert:

So, today I saw this "UD before the scourge came" aka "all races to ugly dicks"-thread. thorjak said "i think someone
should do undercity to lorderon", so I searched on my hdd and found some old .mpqs I did in spring this year. I wanted
to do a total conversion of Undercity, the ruins of Lordaeron and Tirisfal back to the good old times, when the Humans
were living there. The 3 .mpqs, I uploaded just include a part of it, somewhere I also had all ground-textures edited to
something nicer. As always, the thing I wasn't able to change was the skybox. This is the problem I have on my "nicer
Shadowmoon" too ... if anyone knows about it, please help

I don't know, what exactely is included in the uploaded files, but I think it was "ruins of lordaeron" to "old lordaeron",
"old tirisfal" and "nicer undercity". in undercity, the last thing I tried to edit was the water and again I dont know how
to do it, so let me know about this too, please. At all, no models were changed (as it was before BC, when I started
and I was too lazy to redo it all ^^). I had versions with changed models (char / doodads etc.), but all got lost ... I
think I will redo it, so the models will be more human-like . As you will see, much work has to be done and its far
away from perfect ;D If you have anything, you want to say about it or have anything to contribute to the (mostly
cancelled) project, go and write an answer. If not, give some bad comments about my bad work

goz listed a few things in his :

Elwynn sky, Elwynn houses (DONE), Undead ---> human, darkhounds ---> wolves, Zombies ----> bandits (DONE),
skeletons ------> scarlet crusader models.
The best trees would be the pine trees from azuremyst isle or the pines from azshara. (DONE)
The signposts could be changed, and also the lamps.
The starting area entrance 9the wooden pallisade) could be the human wall from elwynn. (other, DONE)
The ganranary at The manor should also look fresher. (ganranary? xD)
The ruined human towers should be normal human towers.
the metal fences should be low stone walls or wooden fences.

However the biggest change would be to Lordaeron itself.
Now this is not a terrain change, this a building, and so it would need a frame change, to get rid of the rubble,
and chips in the outside of it. It should look regal and alive, like stormwind. The stone should be white, the lamps
should be lit, the bell tower repaired,everything looking smart and like a working city.
I would do anything for this change ;o

I will see, if I could do some things of that.

- Tirisfal
tileset, models, textures of buildings. partly redone myself, partly just used the nicer ones from humans ...

- Lordaeron
Most floor & walls, models will come soon.
wmo is unchangable afaik ..

- Undercity
Walls, Floors, Trims, nearly everything (missing 1 or 2 textures) (redone, not swapped)
& slime textures, I hope, they will be editable by dbc cause they look awful ...

next I will do changes with the creatures and a few objects in the east of tirisfal

-+ screens +-+-+-+-

-+ all changes +-+-+-+-

you need all four ...

-+ race +-+-+-+-
ripped from glynbeard's

|| could anyone try a ud Male -> human Male?

-+ old +-+-+-+-

Greetings,
schlumpf

PS: I would be happy, if you could do additional changes. If you want to do that, just post them here

[upd.] 260607 - 1401, reups
[upd.] 260607 - 1759, new changes, next changes updated, screens

hf und ich wart auf rückmeldung

ps: wird schwer 3 topics alle auf gleichem stand zu halten, ich bin faul ^^ (mcaddicts, *******, epvpers ^^)