Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Get directly from the Undercity to Orgrimar Instantly

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 758
Received Thanks: 659
Get directly from the Undercity to Orgrimar Instantly

Go to the weapons master in the Under City.

Jump in between the two spear racks that he is standing in front of.

Make sure that you ahve fallen in between them completely then log off.

You will be in front of Orgrimar



jitsuk is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 13
tried, didn't work, emu or live server????


labertaler is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,304
Received Thanks: 83
c/p .........

[x] vote for ban..

btw i think its on live serv, cuz hes c/ping from mm-ow-.. (u know what i mean), and they post live-server exploits .. pretty much all the time

so try again^^ if it doesnt work, it shud b 4 emu
nogipuH is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
**** .. why
Quote:
[x] vote for ban..
??
nearly all thats posted here is c/p'ed from elsewhere and no1 here cares about credits anywhere, so what?

b2t: didnt work for me (live)


wtfimbaer is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,304
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfimbaer View Post
**** .. why ??
nearly all thats posted here is c/p'ed from elsewhere and no1 here cares about credits anywhere, so what?

b2t: didnt work for me (live)
-.- if u c/p stuff, then at least tell us where u got it from: credits!
..
even though no1 cares lol <<


so.. it should be for emu then.
nogipuH is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,679
Received Thanks: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogipuH View Post
-.- if u c/p stuff, then at least tell us where u got it from: credits!
..
even though no1 cares lol <<


so.. it should be for emu then.
Ich bin ja eher dafür das du gebannt wirst weil man von dir nur geflame hört.
Selbst Lowfyr hat die Credits von der Konkurenz schon öfters mehr oder weniger vergessen *hust*

Boards leben vom Klauen, also lass ihn oO


btw bei mir hats nicht geklappt!
Didn't worked for me, EU Live!
nickzulang is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfimbaer View Post
**** .. why ??
nearly all thats posted here is c/p'ed from elsewhere and no1 here cares about credits anywhere, so what?

b2t: didnt work for me (live)
/agreed

No one cares about credits.
Brute69 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 491
Received Thanks: 38
[X] vote for bann.

Just because i can.
tron666 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 16,603
Received Thanks: 17,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogipuH View Post
c/p .........

[x] vote for ban..

btw i think its on live serv, cuz hes c/ping from mm-ow-.. (u know what i mean), and they post live-server exploits .. pretty much all the time

so try again^^ if it doesnt work, it shud b 4 emu
#warned

kA wieso dich sowas so aufregt, macht doch eh jeder ~~

wenn ich mich so über geleakte releases von mir aufregen würde müsst ich schon n herzinfarkt bekommen haben, jede community lebt vom sharen, ich nehm das niemandem mehr krumm weils schon standard ist
Lowfyr is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,304
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]! View Post
Ich bin ja eher dafür das du gebannt wirst weil man von dir nur geflame hört.
Selbst Lowfyr hat die Credits von der Konkurenz schon öfters mehr oder weniger vergessen *hust*

Boards leben vom Klauen, also lass ihn oO


btw bei mir hats nicht geklappt!
Didn't worked for me, EU Live!
Du reportest ja eh jeden scheiß den ich schreibe, damit du mich gebannt kriegst.
und das alles nur weil du keine freunde hast

naja kann mir egal sein, dann wein ich halt nichtmehr wegen dem ganzen geklaue
nogipuH is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 5
wer posted schon was eigenes
dochollywo is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 623
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogipuH View Post
Du reportest ja eh jeden scheiß den ich schreibe, damit du mich gebannt kriegst.
und das alles nur weil du keine freunde hast
zusammenhang anyone?
bLuE2010 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,679
Received Thanks: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogipuH View Post
Du reportest ja eh jeden scheiß den ich schreibe, damit du mich gebannt kriegst.
und das alles nur weil du keine freunde hast

naja kann mir egal sein, dann wein ich halt nichtmehr wegen dem ganzen geklaue
Ehrm haste eigentlich recht das ich alles von dir Reporte, aber nicht nur von dir -.-
Alles was ich als nicht aktzeptabel ansehe Reporte ich weil ich das Board hier sauber halten will.

mfg -.-


btw hats überhaupt schon bei wem geklappt?

Und als tipp an alle, bevor ihr was posted...egal ob mit credits oder ohne...testet doch bitte vorher obs überhaupt bei euch klappt xD
nickzulang is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 150
I can't read much of the German posts, but in my opinion if a well-written guide was posted by someone, it is not moral to copy and paste it, also if they state it is only for one forum. At the same time, I know that much of the content on this forum will inevitably be unoriginal. Basically, I have no clue what these mods+admins+premium people have been saying, just trying to give an opinion on the topic.
OblivionMage is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OblivionMage View Post
I can't read much of the German posts, but in my opinion if a well-written guide was posted by someone, it is not moral to copy and paste it, also if they state it is only for one forum. At the same time, I know that much of the content on this forum will inevitably be unoriginal. Basically, I have no clue what these mods+admins+premium people have been saying, just trying to give an opinion on the topic.
True...but people dont have to flame around "give credits ****** !" lol.


mjo2007 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Loading Client directly
I remember a while ago you could do this via some coding you do through a shortcut that loaded the client without having to patch the game, does...
8 Replies - Mabinogi
Is There Any Way to unlock Gears directly?
I wanna Sell my gears ut i ont ait 5 days till they are unlocked! So is there a other way to unlock it?
5 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
HOWTO Crack SV DIRECTLY DIY!!
This is my new guide to crack AgentKing.exe (and countrymakeinUS.dll) to using it directly with out no trainer or similar stuff. What u need: ...
682 Replies - CO2 Guides & Templates
Project Lordaeron, Undercity & Tirisfal
wie ich schon bei mmowned gepostet hab, bin ich zur zeit an einem kompletten gebiets-change von tirisfal usw. wegen schreibfaulheit einfach mal der...
0 Replies - WoW Modelchange Support
Undercity - Grüner Glibber
Ich hab rausgefunden dass man in dem grünen Glibber von Undercity jetzt mit dem Mount rumrennen kann... (evtl ist es sogar gewollt von Blizzard) ...
6 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.