Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rumor about duping on 4.3 ???

Discussion on rumor about duping on 4.3 ??? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation rumor about duping on 4.3 ???

hello everyone,

in this week i heard like 5 times in wow that someone on our realm (defias brotherhood) found the duping bug (but nobody gives the name).
a yesterday i got a mail about the dupe that already more then 300 people found it and that the chance blizz could fix it is kind of small (maybe there are more ways idk)

well my question was if someone here could help me find it or could pm me about it. i know i didn't post alot here (atm there is nothing more on the forum some topics were deleted where i was active in + i'm more active on other exploit sites but idk if i may put the names here) but most of the time the bugs i found were just posted before i found them (and some i find are kinda useless)

have a good day
Old 01/05/2012, 18:47   #2

so many views and still nobody posted something :s
Old 01/10/2012, 13:36   #3

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 1,895
Well everybody would like to know this, but it isnt a bug at all.
You can dupe all non soulbound items wich you have in your bags or bank with a GM Exploit, its very simple...

All you have to do is hack your own account send your items to another account trade it somewhere thru the AH and then write a ticket with your main account.

Edit: here a screenshot that "hacking" your own account DOES work
Old 01/14/2012, 21:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipalot View Post
Well everybody would like to know this, but it isnt a bug at all.
You can dupe all non soulbound items wich you have in your bags or bank with a GM Exploit, its very simple...

All you have to do is hack your own account send your items to another account trade it somewhere thru the AH and then write a ticket with your main account.
wasn't rlly looking for this but it's a way xD only prob is if you send items to another acc that acc will get banned :s and they will delete items
Old 01/15/2012, 10:09   #5

Knowing blizzard they will delete the items and ban accounts, if its real.

So no point doping anything, it will get removed anyways.

Blizzard is pretty strict on things like that.
Old 01/17/2012, 01:46   #6

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 1,895
They actually dont do it...
However trade thru the AH to be sure

Tags
4.3, dupe, dupe method