Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me about Recruit a Friend!

Discussion on Help me about Recruit a Friend! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me about Recruit a Friend!

Hey guys.
We opened 3 new accounts with friends and made them recruit a friend system. First my friend opened an account then invite me i used that code and i inveted my friend he used code too. My friend who opened first account his account normal but me and other friend's account have '' Wow1 Wow2'' and we upgraded accounts for ''wow2'' and we are logining game then add eachother for friend list and trying to kill some monster but theres no %300 exper! I cant fix it i dont know what to do. we both together we refered eachother we are in friend lists eachother but we cant get %300 exper

Someone said u have to delete ''wow1'' but i dont know how to do. And i dontknow if i really need it!
Old 01/17/2011, 11:30   #2

elite*gold: 204
You don't have to be in friends list of the other, just *group* up with the 2 or the one who referred you and you all should get the bonus. Maybe you upgraded the wrong account? Create a character on the other account (WoW1) and try if you get the bonus then. You don't need to delete anything in your battlenet, even if you could.

btw 300% bonus for kills in a group of 3 means you get the same xp as if you kill the mob solo because the xp are split up in your group.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RECRUIT ME (ninjasaga)
11/25/2010 - Facebook - 0 Replies
char ID:____17715119 char name:__Muscle Control char level:__60 char Elem:__Fire - Earth - Water char pet:___Inokuchi(60) - Leiko(59) char HP:____2460 char CP:____2952
Question recruit a friend event !
08/29/2010 - Archlord - 3 Replies
so i want to know : u have to invite 4 friends and then if you clear the lvl 70 quest i get reward , my friend has to be lvl 70 for that ? http://i36.tinypic.com/vcxbsz.jpg
Recruit a Friend (1-60 Guide)
08/29/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 29 Replies
This is from Rill on Hellscream server. Enjoy! : ) Quote: Recruit-A-Friend So you want to recruit-a-friend huh? You have a lot of questions and need some help eh? Well youve come to the right place! This guide contains step-by-step instructions to getting started, tips for leveling and all the cost involved. Before we begin, you may want to take a gander at the Offical FAQ (Blizzard Support) about the Recruit-A-Friend program. Terms | Getting Started | Upgrading | Pros &...
Recruit Thread
05/24/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 14 Replies
Hallo! Es handelt sich also um folgendes. Eigentlich wollten ich und 2 alte Freunde von früheren RO-pServer Zeiten auf einen Server um dort wieder die "alten Zeiten" auferstehen zulassen. Früher war es so, dass man zu dritt in ein mit 10-Mann gedefftes Castle rein ist und alles umnietete. Kommt Zeit dreht Rad - so ist's heute nicht mehr. Wir würden dennoch gerne versuchen eine erfolgreiche WoE Gilde auf derRO (100/100/50 Rates) (wird vorraussichtlich noch geändert, der Server) aufzubauen,...
Best way to recruit PGs
04/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
What'e the best way to recuit your same country PGs? What is your preferred way?