Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request: gatherer mining spots

Discussion on request: gatherer mining spots within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
soo, hab keine gefunden fuer mining..
hat wer n paar gatherer mining spots fuer mich? die ich in gatherbook einfuegen kann? ich braeuchte das fuer n glider profil

anybode here has any kind of gatherer mining location for me? it would be nice if they would be so, that i can insert them in gatherbook. i need them for a glider-profil

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] OLD SJSRO Media.pk2 with unique spots on the map
04/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Does someone have an OLD SJSRO Server Media.pk2 with unique spots on the map? thx :D
[Request] Powerfarming in cave or takla and spots
07/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey guys! im currently powerfarming in cave. I got 2 plvlers, and im now lvl 55 with my newb ( 2 of my friends have low lvls as well) so we are 2 plvlers and 3 noobs. Right, we are now lvl 55 and its time to change spot. I want the plvlers to be blue for eachother. It could be cool if anyone knew any good spots in cave at, so both plvlers could be blue for eachother. I really need this Any monsters over 65 thx, not under. Preefer Nachals or alike, if possible:) On forehand, THX! ...
[Request] X-Y Cords of all spots on map
02/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi there was a X-Y Cords map thingy a few weeks ago i dont know where i saw it , but to EVERYONe who can help me find the link will get a karma from me i tried search but didnt came far thank you !
*REQUEST* Powerlevel spots 30-70* *REQUEST*
09/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hello, this is just a request, please can someone do a list of the powerlevel spots with a screenshot of the map and the area high lighted from 30-70, I mean lvl 30 mobs to lvl 70 mobs, thanks alot :)