Some people originally thought "instance switching" was being able to switch the portals that let you into instances so that lets say the rfc actually sends you to molten core. That is incorrect, what instance switching really is making the inside of an instance into something else.
Just go to the Terrain.wmo and start looking through and switching instances. SchoolofNecromany is Scholomance. And CavernsOfTime is Old Hillsbrad.
I no longer own a copy of WoW so I can't make the speech2.mpq files for you guys so if someone would like to do that and upload it for noobs to use go ahead.
1. Get a BatchRenamer. Should be easy enough to find
2. Get MyWarcraftStudio
3. Open Terrain.wmo
4. Work from there.
Basically all you are doing is taking the files from Old Hillsbrad and Renaming them ZulFurak so that when you go into ZF you actually get Old Hillsbrad.
Keep in my some instances will not work together.
Emerald Dream and SchoolofNecromancy(Scholomance) fits perfectly.
Old Hillsbrad Foothills and Zul'Farrak(I advise you to go FAR into Zul'Farrak before changing otherwise you'll just meet some stupid invisible wall) fits together.
-Swap- Trading 120 rs acc for Aion Wings code for GW -swap- 02/19/2010 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies Trading this account for gw stuff.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ rsacc.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ rsbank.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ norecovery2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ blackmarks.jpg
|SWAP| Swaping this for Possibly Aion Wings Code |SWAP| 02/19/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies Hello, I am trading this miniature main account for guild wars items and cash.
The picture is not that good but there is 8.1 almost 8.2mill on that picture below.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ money-1.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ stats-5.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ norecovery2.jpg
-Swap- 8 Digit Steam Acc -Swap- 02/18/2010 - Steam Trading - 10 Replies I am trading this account for guild wars it is an 8 digit account ending in 1337 which is cool for collectors I guess here is a picture
Steam_0:0:1XXX1337
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ Untitled-28.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ steamacc.jpg
I only want guildwars gold items worth the value of the steam acc hopefully
2 instances??? 09/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies Hello all,
New to the game and to this board. I've tried searching all over and I have a question for you since I can't find the answer...is there a program or hack that will allow me to have 2 instances of this game client running?