Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AFK BOTs MIGHT BE UNDETECTABLE

Discussion on AFK BOTs MIGHT BE UNDETECTABLE within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When I was playing WOW about a month ago on my 54 war in STV an Orc was farming just north of BB and I kept killing him over and over. I think I even saw him the next day in the same spot. If there is a way to get past warden I think he/she found it. Just thought you guys might like to know. I would research it myself but I quit playing the game maybe four days ago. I swear on my ***** this is true and I hope you guys find something on it. If you do, plz let me know; I may start playing WOW again!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[release]"UNDETECTABLE"cheat engine.,yah its undetectable.,:P
02/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
01-11-2008, 04:48 AM NO CLOSE METHOD NEEDED! im using this for weeks now., getting 200 000 gold per day in my 3 noob accounts to buy some hidden avatar and gold to cash avatar.,im not selfish.,so i release and post this one.,thank sunbeam and racsnah for all great hacks.,i respect all pro here., -vacation over., WOOT: DETECTED the file also include the settings in the "COMO CONFIGURAR" folder to make it undetectable
Are there any undetectable bots?
02/22/2010 - Aion - 4 Replies
Are there any undetectabale bots out there that are easy to setup?
Best way to make bots undetectable??
12/19/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
What rookit is best for botting in WoW, to prevent warden from detecting it in your process manager. Thanks