Ok guyz, i've been looking at various forums and came to this conclusion: its not very clear what hacks work to teleport/run faster/etc in the current patch. We used to have BWH, Syndrome, probably some others based of these.
Which ones still work? Does the Warden Fuxxoz still work? What about the new BadContent Hack, has anyone tried this yet? Does it work nicely? How detectable is this? If a version of BWH works, how detectable is it with Fuxxoz?
Im sure an little updated guide would be helpfull to everyone. I can't currently log in my test account and try these out, so if you know the answers to those questions, please enlighten us!
Warden fuxxoz never worked, I believe governor or processguard does though. You can teleport in instances and because of how its setup in the server, your less likely to be caught. BWH 1.8 works with 1.10, but I dont know about 1.11. Teleporting outside of an instance is almost insta-ban.
Originally posted by jaymunee80@May 4 2006, 05:36 Warden fuxxoz never worked, I believe governor or processguard does though. You can teleport in instances and because of how its setup in the server, your less likely to be caught. BWH 1.8 works with 1.10, but I dont know about 1.11. Teleporting outside of an instance is almost insta-ban.
That's not right at all.
If you teleport with bwh you'll get banned. (not instant but you will)
It doesn't make any difference if you teleport inside an instance or outside.
You'll only get an instant ban if any player reports you.
badcontent is halfway secure.
But there's never a 100% guarantee.
OT: I'm sorry of my bad English, but yesterday we went for some drinks....^^
[TuT] How to get no-CrC + GGKiller +Hacks working in 2Moons (update v 4.1.10) 04/07/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies Well i'll teach you how to ge these things workin(listed above).
Install 2Moons.
Then update it. Do all the updates til the (update v 4.1.10)
Now lets start with it.
1. go to http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/150613-release-gameguard-kil ler-v1-0b-rev-1203-a.html (Thnx to Nebular who made this thing possible)
Download the Launcher_for GameGuard_Killer_v1.2a.rar &
GameGuard_Killer_ v1.2_(rev1222).rar