Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 01:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Best Boosting Service?

Discussion on Best Boosting Service? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
iliketosayhi's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 219
Received Thanks: 56
Best Boosting Service?

Looking for a boosting service for wow retail. Anyone have recommendations?
iliketosayhi is offline  
Old   #2
 
tamedbeast's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,419
Received Thanks: 634
Honestly, I just use Funpay or g2g for boosting. You get the best prices on there.
tamedbeast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
Formerly Draacox



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 302
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,233
Received Thanks: 293
G2G would be my go to as well.
Draco is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 11
G2G, BlazingBoost, I never used something else and never will use something else.
GoatedGoblin is offline  
Old   #5
 
tamedbeast's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,419
Received Thanks: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatedGoblin View Post
G2G, BlazingBoost, I never used something else and never will use something else.


Blazing boost is a complete ripoff, my ***, they charge $52 to level from 80-90, meanwhile it's like $18 on FunPay

The boosting websites are the WORST price gougers.
tamedbeast is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosayhi View Post
Looking for a boosting service for wow retail. Anyone have recommendations?
Ainda tem interesse:
boostwowprogress is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 11
FunPay/G2G or Kingboost, only ones I use and recommend. I use Kingboost for raid boosts near end of season, same with KSM from them. Achievement boosts for legacy content I'll use funpay, I mostly use G2G for gold but they have boosts for good prices there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Blazing boost is a complete ripoff, my ***, they charge $52 to level from 80-90, meanwhile it's like $18 on FunPay

The boosting websites are the WORST price gougers.
That is usually true, yes. Kingboost can have good prices at times though, just early on the prices can be very expensive.
Malevolent0 is offline  
Old   #8
 
tamedbeast's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,419
Received Thanks: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent0 View Post
FunPay/G2G or Kingboost, only ones I use and recommend. I use Kingboost for raid boosts near end of season, same with KSM from them. Achievement boosts for legacy content I'll use funpay, I mostly use G2G for gold but they have boosts for good prices there too.



That is usually true, yes. Kingboost can have good prices at times though, just early on the prices can be very expensive.
Kingboost price looked a little lower, but I would still just use Funpay for G2G.
tamedbeast is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Kingboost price looked a little lower, but I would still just use Funpay for G2G.
Towards end of season though if you're looking to get AOTC or KSM it's cheap and they're 100% trustworthy.
Malevolent0 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 15
G2g is a middle man, thats using some russian site.
We need to find it so we dont pay the middle man.
pausztaek is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2023
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent0 View Post
FunPay/G2G or Kingboost, only ones I use and recommend. I use Kingboost for raid boosts near end of season, same with KSM from them. Achievement boosts for legacy content I'll use funpay, I mostly use G2G for gold but they have boosts for good prices there too.



That is usually true, yes. Kingboost can have good prices at times though, just early on the prices can be very expensive.
Kingboost are scammers and banned on almost any site because of it:
Damdor is offline  
Old   #12
 
Karelimel's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
**** thanks for the info on kingboost, was actually thinking about checking them out at the end of the season. Glad I didnt make it. Since people are discussing different platforms here has anyone actually worked with ? Saw their integrations with a couple of streamers the price seems okay but im a bit paranoid about account safety. Maybe you can give some basic safety tips so I don't get banned by blizzard. And well has anyone bought bought leveling or raids from them.
Karelimel is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damdor View Post
Kingboost are scammers and banned on almost any site because of it:
Stop spreading bullshit, I've bought many boosts from there since BfA for raids and keystone each season, always make sure my purchase is fulfilled and always happy to make times suitable for you.
Malevolent0 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2023
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent0 View Post
Stop spreading bullshit, I've bought many boosts from there since BfA for raids and keystone each season, always make sure my purchase is fulfilled and always happy to make times suitable for you.
hello kingboost, trying to trick users again?
Just google on them and you can see on several sites and forum they are banned for scamming
Damdor is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damdor View Post
hello kingboost, trying to trick users again?
Just google on them and you can see on several sites and forum they are banned for scamming
I'm literally a customer lol, been using since 2022 can even show you my discord convos.
Malevolent0 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Best Challenger Boosting Service. Cheapest and the Best in boosting. NA/EU/OCE/TR/RU
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ello everyone, Who are we ?: we are a couple of friends who all have been challenger, some multiple season and some of us are also in high challenger teams. We are starting a boosting service to get us a bit of an income. Regions where we boost : - NA - EU - RU
[Selling] Best Challenger Boosting Service. Cheapest and the Best in boosting.
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Ello everyone, Who are we ?: we are a couple of friends who all have been challenger, some multiple season and some of us are also in high challenger teams. We are starting a boosting service to get us a bit of an income. Regions where we boost : - EU - RU - Turkey
[Selling] ♚Oceanic Boosting Service♚Cheap/Fast/Secure Challenger Boosting boosting service upD1
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/FU5J56q.jpg http://puu.sh/9ZfOb/7653ebeb92.jpg http://puu.sh/9WpQ4/ac2d878a4a.jpg http://puu.sh/9OUvb/e52dc24060.jpg
[Selling] Δ\/Δ\/Δ\/Kasoro's Boosting ServiceΔ\/Δ\/Δ\/ Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I am elo-boosting anyone who is below platinum 5! All the prices are negotiated in skype chat. I prefer doing boosts on EUW,EUNE as that is where i have the best ping for smoothest and fastest boosts. Add me on skype if interested: Richard56641. I have done over 54 boosts since 2013 on various websites and if i dont do the boost within time period we discuss, you get your money back! Also if you want, post you skype name below and i can add you ASAP. Thanks, Kasoro



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.