Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW SoD Solo Mage Stockade

Discussion on WoW SoD Solo Mage Stockade within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW SoD Solo Mage Stockade

hello....
Can someone explain to me how it works in the stockade that the mage runs over the dungeon and then solo's everyone?

br
Old 03/06/2024, 02:42   #2

Pretty sure the ones who are online and Flyhacking/Noclipping right now are nost discussed here.
These Bots are probably are way more expensive than your regular ones.
These Player know that they get banned, but somehow they can just Mail it to another Character and don't loose the Gold.
They are doing a Full Clear in around 12-14 minutes. They usually end up with Lv34-Lv35 and then they get banned.
They also invite their own Characters at 15 to boost them and If they get banned, they use that Character to keep going.

But yea, no Idea what the name is.
Old 03/20/2024, 07:29   #3

Its usually a TTOC/SIN bot, a chinese bot. They earn a lot even though they get banned - Stockades give 13-15'ish per hour, which is 312-360 per day. Give them 3 days of earnings, 1000ish. And, it would not surprise me if the accounts are illegally obtained or stolen CC.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS WOW Classic SOD Gold For All Servers safe cheap 24000+ Feedback
12/01/2023 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i want sell WOW Classic SOD Gold for all servers safe cheap 24000+ Feedback if you want buy just Google IGGM.com you can use coupon code "LONG" to get 5% off First, input "LONG" Second, click "Apply" and checkout
[Selling] Best Prices🔴М+15-7.50€🔴SoD HC-9€🔴Mage Tower Any 17/22€🔴Leveling 50-60-15€🔴
08/20/2022 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Boost your character EU,US Hello, we are group will help you to finish Mythic+ dungeons and with any other services All have the current 3000+ rio Season 1 And the guild's progress is 8/8 mythic At this moment we working only on EU,US region, Alliance/Horde. We accept payment on PayPal or Сryptocurrency Discord: BoostVendor#6804
DEVIASsro. SOD glavie+Sod Blade on Same acc
12/26/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
as title says WTS Deviassro account with sod blade + sod glavie on same account stats 80% also set accesrys +8, has prem plus pick pet avatars ,, Also it has 1 Sod Part Of set ! Payment via paypal , We can deal MSG ME. current offer is 10euro
WTS +9 Mage Items, 145+9 Staff, WGC, SOD [SIZ]
06/07/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
I accept dil and cash offers! Low offers will be ignored! MSN: [email protected] or PM me! 136+9 Magic Mage Chest http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1442/magechest .jpg 145+9 DN Staff(Max Vit) http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6150/staffp.jp g
SoD - WoW sucht Member!
04/27/2009 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
#edit be Gordge