Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Discord Boosting Community

Discussion on WoW Discord Boosting Community within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WoW Discord Boosting Community

I dont know if this is the right spot, but i was wondering if anyone can maybe DM a WoW discord boosting community, that is currently recruiting boost players. 3.1k IO Druid Season 1, and Season 2 of dragonflight. Just currently google is not doing it for me to find a good NA/EU boosting community to make some gold.
Old 12/05/2023, 19:13   #2

elite*gold: 182
I have been looking forever, couldn't find them. They either don't exist, or are very private. For obvious reasons since it is dealing with real money trading, which is against ToS. But, I did find Russians/Ukrainians/Belorussians employing players (mostly of the same nationality). I am looking for other English speaking players who would like to get into this as well. If you are still interested, PM me on Discord: Hungryy__

Fair warning though, the pay really isn't that great, but maybe they can pay you better in gold if that's what you really want. I only do it so I can get gear and a good group to parse with for the most part.
Old 12/12/2023, 07:14   #3

Dm me
Old 12/25/2023, 00:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunitbusq View Post
Dm me
Could you shoot me a dm as well, interested in finding some decent boosting communities (not nova etc etc)