Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cod with ahk i need work it in background app or inactive app

Discussion on cod with ahk i need work it in background app or inactive app within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation cod with ahk i need work it in background app or inactive app

Is it possible for someone to convert this code to work in inactive screen

Code:
CoordMode, Pixel, Window
    PixelSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1280, 1024, 0x00FF90, 30, Fast RGB
    If ErrorLevel = 0
    	Click, %FoundX%, %FoundY%, 1
    Sleep, 500
    Click, 137, 96, Left, 1
    Sleep, 500

Tags
ahk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ARMA 3: looking for superb pulldown ahk or colorcoded aimlock ahk (buying)
02/04/2022 - ArmA Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I am looking for a custom made pulldown.ahk script (for Arma 3) that is designed for: - guns 6.5mm (like Type 115, Promet..)/7.62mm (like MK1) - only activates/enables when in-game hipfire mode (combat stance) and ARCO scope/zoomed in/holding breath ARCO scope 1x and 2x - works when I hold the scope down with right click (so no toggle scope command) - make sure it works when zoomed in also (1x and 2x) whilst not holding and holding breath - that works on any fov/screen resolution and...
[Buying] ARMA 3 AHK SCRIPT: looking for superb pulldown ahk or colorcoded aimlock ahk (buying)
02/04/2022 - ArmA Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am looking for a custom made pulldown.ahk script (for Arma 3) that is designed for: - guns 6.5mm (like Type 115, Promet..)/7.62mm (like MK1) - only activates/enables when in-game hipfire mode (combat stance) and ARCO scope/zoomed in/holding breath ARCO scope 1x and 2x - works when I hold the scope down with right click (so no toggle scope command) - make sure it works when zoomed in also (1x and 2x) whilst not holding and holding breath - that works on any fov/screen resolution and...
[Selling] Eune inactive 143 champion 76 skins 60 euro inactive
06/12/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling eune 56 lvl unranked account with all chaps and 76 skins honor 2 17 chests in inventory add me on discord
Background Skill Leveler (AHK Code)
06/10/2017 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
(I'm not releasing a bot, this is just a unfinished code for some to work on.) I decided to work on a background skill leveler with AutoHotKey cause it's really nice and simple to use, also pretty quick to make a small script. I'm currently having an issue though, trying to figure out why it's happening and to be completely honest, I have no idea why it's happening. Simple Script: #Persistent WinGet,id, ID, King-Dragon-Warrior
[Help] AHK background click
10/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
So I was re-writing a little macro for my tao to help me lvl my tro (I made one similar about a year ago, but lost it lol). Basically when I press alt+1 the tao should stig+soa+shield+follow me (main char is team leader). I did the stig+soa+shield using ControlClick command. When I tryed using the same command for follow, it just didn't work (even though it worked about a year ago). I used WindowSpy and noticed that it had a value for ClassNN (Button14 - if only the team window is opened); I...