Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoclicker in wow

Discussion on Autoclicker in wow within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoclicker in wow

I know they are against tos, but im wondering do they actualy do anything about it and take the time for it? Since i heard boting is such a big problem would they even deal with autoclickers. And if i would get banned how long does it last?
Im using it to stand at a mob spawn have it preas a mackro that uses aoe hit and removes junk from inv so i dont get filled with useless stuf and than muse click that loots and skins the mob to get some passive gold how bad would that be? And i got lucky a day ago i used this and was watching a movie and a druid came to my spot said hi i messaged him back and he left could that be a mod or is it a random player?
Old 12/16/2022, 15:44   #2

you will be banned within 1-3 weeks.
I tsted it. Just buy a auto-grinder or a fishing bot
Old 12/19/2022, 20:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankodo View Post
I know they are against tos, but im wondering do they actualy do anything about it and take the time for it? Since i heard boting is such a big problem would they even deal with autoclickers. And if i would get banned how long does it last?
Im using it to stand at a mob spawn have it preas a mackro that uses aoe hit and removes junk from inv so i dont get filled with useless stuf and than muse click that loots and skins the mob to get some passive gold how bad would that be? And i got lucky a day ago i used this and was watching a movie and a druid came to my spot said hi i messaged him back and he left could that be a mod or is it a random player?

1. It was probably a player checking if you're bot because you probably looked like a bot sitting in one place doing the same thing over and over again.

2. Just go use an actual bot; you can still get banned for using auto clickers with macros while AFK farmer, it's no different than a bot. The only difference is you save money and get fewer features.

If a GM messages you in-game, you will know, it will have a Blizzard Icon because their username.
Old 04/04/2023, 22:29   #4

Auto clickers usually use windows sendinput() api which is detectable, but banning for it would be pretty hard as it'd catch a lot of innocent people out.