Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are bots dead in BFA?

Discussion on Are bots dead in BFA? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are bots dead in BFA?

I am coming back from serveral years break from WoW. Back then HonorBuddy had just gotten shut down. I am struggling to find a 1-120 leveling bot, good farming bot for BG and Herbs/Ores. Does anyone know of something out there or is it just completely dead now?

Thanks!
Old 05/29/2020, 08:05   #2

Depends on what you are after, most bots nowadays are classic, there is a gathering bot for retail named GMR, but to use that you need a lua unlocker. there are several alternatives for that out in the ether. there are no "leveling" bots for retail though as of yet that is public. but luabox which is an unlocker does have pet battler which i use to level from 1-120, it takes about a maximum of 3 days to reach max. they also include top tier rotations for every spec possible. i dont know so much about the current state of the competitors as i dont really care about them.
Old 06/03/2020, 11:12   #3

How do we download the GMR bot please or whatever is involved can someone please explain me the process and how it works. I just want to farm herbs that's it, please explain.
Old 06/05/2020, 14:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmingherbs View Post
How do we download the GMR bot please or whatever is involved can someone please explain me the process and how it works. I just want to farm herbs that's it, please explain.
first you need an lua unlocker. such as luabox.io , then you need a gmr subscription, gmrwow.com then you bot your way ahead
Old 06/20/2020, 19:05   #5

elite*gold: 127
Bots are dead in BFA because blizzard won the fight.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2020, 22:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Neø View Post
yea i had 6 months ban back in mop or wod that was and never did again. BUT managed to level up every spec so it's like win:win i guess.

Blizz did amazing job here
Old 07/01/2020, 22:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePizgator View Post
yea i had 6 months ban back in mop or wod that was and never did again. BUT managed to level up every spec so it's like win:win i guess.

Agreed.
Old 07/16/2020, 11:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Neø View Post
what fight was that because i see alot of bots farming dungeons so theres those bots. but nothing can be found about them.. also new guy planning to release a bot for retail in a month or two. he just released a bot in classic recently. msged him and he said hes working on a retail one that would be just as easy as the classic one he released
Old 07/16/2020, 19:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePizgator View Post

Same here last Ban in MOP for PQRotation!

I think they're great! The fewer bots the more fun the game is!
Old 07/20/2020, 18:06   #10

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Blizzard only won against Piroxbots and Honorbuddy; D Know some people who use bots with about 40-80 accounts in bfa ; D
Old 07/14/2021, 14:43   #11

Personally I used bots and some special features provided by in order to upgrage my account and win a bet settled by my girflriend. Well, now I do not have any girflriend because I cheated... Not on her, but in game. Heh, irony...