Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Racist GM's? Real?

Discussion on Racist GM's? Real? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English

Since this site is most likely merging, we might as well end this URL's saga with a shocking story.

I'm just going to post these urls of this person named "Shroomnoob" and maybe a few quotes.

He could be lying but I doubt it. Why would a person with 5500+ posts, all of them seemingly brutally honest, suddenly lie about this? Please don't be stupid and only read these quotes. Read the links too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b
QUOTE[/b] </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>&#60;!--QuoteEBegin-->Shroomnoob said:
I applied mostly for fun to a position as* Game Master for Blzzard where i would be working with the game world of warcraft.
I did the interview and they asked me to come to Paris which i did and today i got an email saying that the job is mine.

Not the high paying job i was planning for but i figure a fun job would be cool for a change.

&#60;!--QuoteBegin]Shroomnoob said:
Im moving to France December 20th. Maybe you can come visit me? We could have coffee at the Café du Trésor and enjoy the mild Paris winter together. I could take you shopping* down the Passy la Muette and we could laugh and hug. [/QUOTE]

Quote:
Shroomnoob said:I knew those hook nose kike bastards where up to no good.

Quote:
Shroomnoob said:
a 20&#036; bill just turned in to a 150&#036; bill because i had forgotten to pay it.

THOSE FUCKING JEWS SHOULD HAVE ALL DIED IN THE GAS CHAMBERS IN 1945.

lollercaust

Quote:
Shroomnoob said:
Im gonna sign up just so i can go to the parties and bash fagots and niggers. Some of the groups around here are way organized with lots of cash and shit. I hear they throw mean parties with slutty whore whores and bad music. Gonna be awesome.

It just goes on and on. Some of the posts are more disturbing than the above. You may search here:

We all do dumb ass things when we are kids. So if this was dated 2002 or something I could live with that. These are very recent though. Does France want another Nazi in their country? Couldn't Blizzard use some of that cash for a background check which, according to google, costs about &#036;7.99?

Comments?

Please translate to German so that EU people know a Nazi GM is headed their way.
Old 11/09/2005, 07:54   #2

gelaber oder wirklich so was denkt ihr?
Old 11/10/2005, 12:33   #3

auf ner seite über magic Pilzchen? naja. *hust*
Old 11/11/2005, 13:24   #4

Naja ich finds lustig auf jeden fall^^
Old 11/11/2005, 15:00   #5

u [censored] cant u speak english?

back to topic, well u must have manners at work.. but behind it all are pigs

*edit*
Got edited, just another stupid post!
Btw, im gay
Old 11/11/2005, 16:09   #6

Did anyone flame you to speak german?! I don't think so.
I don't think there's much more to say, just stop it or you won't have a future here.
Old 11/11/2005, 21:30   #7

Btw, im gay

löööl

sry, im just a bad english talka^^

err... not really, but do i really have to talk in english here *cry* kkthxbye
Old 11/14/2005, 19:24   #8

hm ... ich glaub die sind nur rassistisch gegen allies.. weil sie alle horde spielen