Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Neuer Soap Bot ?

Discussion on Neuer Soap Bot ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Neuer Soap Bot ?

Hallo liebe Gemeinde,

es scheint von SBR einen neuen Bot zu geben. Im Forum steht folgender Text

Development has resumed on the new bot for WoW. It had been postponed when changes were made to the current bot, as they were assumed to be adequate, however, due to recent events, they obviously were not. So with that being said....

1. The current WoW bot will no longer be supported. I will be leaving Auth OPEN as even though some users were banned, the vast majority of users of this program do not care and would rather risk it anyways. Note, while we lost 100+ users, this is a very small portion of our userbase, so your risk of getting caught is still below 20%, just keep that in mind while botting.
2. The CORE of the bot should be done in a few days, after that, all developers including myself will begin hammering out rotations for it.
3. It will be OUT OF PROCESS
4. There will be some performance limitations, I have not identified all of them, but will post them HERE as I do. I will be doing my very best to create solutions for all potential limitations.
[/SIZE]

Kann mir jemand mehr dazu sagen?
Muss der neue Bot und die Rotas neu gekauft werden?
Kann man ihn schon runterladen oder wird er mit dem Soap Launcher automatisch installiert?