Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] RaF Leveling

Discussion on [Question] RaF Leveling within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] RaF Leveling

Hello Community,

its been a long while ago, since i used and leveling with RaF.
I its still good and fastest Way to Level a new char.
Is there any Guide or HowTo for the fastest Way in Legion?

Sorry if there is a Legion Thread for RaF already, please link it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
An aid for leveling- Little question:)
12/01/2013 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hey guys, so I want to farm, and I just wanted to know if any of you guys have an f5 ready bot that can run in the background with s4, I'd honestly appreciate it. Also what mode is the best to farm in? Siege? Thanks a bunch.
Question regarding leveling
03/30/2013 - Tera - 4 Replies
Hey guys. SO i was wondering if anyone know what's the account recovery process? What info do they requier? Let's say i have a account before the f2p and it got hacked.. what info would they ask back to recover the account? :bandit:
[Question] Str Bow leveling
10/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey Guys... today i have a question about a full str bower .... And here the questions : How long i need for lv 95+ with gap 4 Premium + Skill Gold Time Ticket ( Skills : Cold 20, Light 90, Fire Bow 110) Is ForceBow realy better ?
A little question about leveling.
04/29/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi I'm playing dekaron ,(not in a privat server) normal. And I just want to know where to leveling in 115+. 'I know u'll say aqua , but can i level in 140+ map? So I mean I dont need teleporting to there , I can run to there. 'I'm using hacks. Please let me know that , is this good or a bad idea!
Leveling - Question
05/08/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
So I'm level 60, and have most of the hacks, like skill hack etc. And I'm wondering where I go to level? Like, is there some map I should be on? I remember going to draco and getting 5k per kill. Is there higher?