Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account/Login Problem

Discussion on Account/Login Problem within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have created an account for WOW on a server & they gave me an ip address. But when i try to sign in they say unable to connect coz of some file corruption. I have already placed the IP address in the realmwrt file. Any help please?
Old 08/06/2005, 22:43   #2

anyone can help on the matter above or kindly explain how to do that "realm.wft" thing? coz some servers give ip address....thanks
Old 08/06/2005, 22:50   #3

In your WoW dir is the File realmlist.wtf just open it with notepad or something else and edit the IP. But most Servers wont work with latest WoW Version... so you have reinstall it to get a lower Version or install a new Copy on your HDD
Old 08/06/2005, 23:15   #4

Thanks, its saying. Unable to validate game version. My version is 1.0.0 How do i do it?
Old 08/06/2005, 23:18   #5

Ask the owner what version you need to connect... then download the patches for wow..

And btw. there is NO 1.0.0 Version of WoW
Old 08/06/2005, 23:42   #6

I have downloaded the game from bittorrent actually. It came with a patch 1.2.1 Different patches work on different servers?