Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dun Morogh

Discussion on Dun Morogh within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Morgen zusammen,
ich wollte mal fragen, ob noch ein oder zwei oder drei oder.... Spieler die auf dem deutschen Dun Morogh Server spielen und auch BWH oder dergleichen benutzen hier sind. Ich suche jemanden um sich gegenseitig auf die Schnelle Art und Weise zu helfen... Z.B. Instanz Boss farmen etc... ^^
(Am besten Level 60)

(Zu eurer eigenen Sicherheit bitte nicht eure Nicks hier posten)
Old 07/24/2005, 13:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok, sorry wenn ich dein thread ausnutze ^^

aber spieler auf dem server BLACKHAND PvM bitte PM an mich ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: 9000G Dun Morogh Alliance
08/02/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i want to sell all my Gold! What i want for it? Levelserver 1-xx Or Gold on Nazjatar Horde
[Biete] 1500gold !!!!! Oo Auf Dun Morogh
11/04/2007 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo habe 1500 Gold auf Dun Morogh. Suche entweder ein bissel Geld über Paypal oder Gold auf Teldrassil/Aegwynn.
Nice Easteregg in Dun Morogh
01/07/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Hi there, i tested it by myself its a really nice thing. http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...0614 5732ww5.png http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8182/wo...0614 5141kb1.png Hf
Get to the West of Dun Morogh
12/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hi there, found this: Ill start off by saying this is sorta difficult, takes me a few tries because i have no real science to it, its just jumping and getting lucky, but you sorta get a feel for it after you do it 1 or two times.. Also I have only made the jumps with 50% (Wisp, I died because I feel off a cliff T_T) and 100% (my epic mount). Again I fail at life and have no fraps =(. First off you wanna start out here. Its just north of the lake and has two trees by it, you can tell you...
How to get to the Dun Morogh Airport and then some
04/09/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
By Patem First, head down the path going from Ironforge to Loch Modan. You want to go all the way up to the northgate outpost and go through the tunnel into Loch Modan, as you exit you should see this: http://img182.exs.cx/img182/6918/wowscrnsh...ot00 17ya.th.jpg The red line is where you want to run too, and the blue line is what you jump up. This can sometimes take 10 minutes to jump up this part, it took me 1 minute to do it because i have done it twice before. Once you have...