Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking To Be RAF - Detials Inside

Discussion on Looking To Be RAF - Detials Inside within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking To Be RAF - Detials Inside

Hello, I'm looking to be recruited for RAF. I'm only looking for the following things.

You Buy Battle Chest
Help Me Out With Getting Gear ETC
Must Be NA
Faction Doesn't Matter, all tho I prefer Alliance.
You Must Be Able To Speak English
Mature 18+ or 16+

I'm a Canadian, Nova Scotia. So look up that time zone and compare it to yours

I play guild wars 2 as well, but will play WoW.
Old 11/26/2015, 06:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS GW1 & GW2 Accounts - Cheap - More Detials Inside
11/20/2015 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Guild Wars Account 1 - Clean Has All Campaigns - Also Has Mercenary Hero Pack 3 - Some Campaign Skill Packs Unlock - Some Costumes - $25.00 Guild Wars Account 2 - Has 570 Platinum - All Campaigns - $15.00 Guild Wars 2 Account - Clean - Has Balthazar Outfit - HoT Expansion $30,00 Paypal Only - I will not go first, unless you have a decent amount of feedback. You get all possible info needed, exception for the emails, as I'm pretty sure they are link to other games I play but if not,...
[Selling] WTS GW1 & GW2 Accounts - Cheap - More Detials Inside
11/20/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Guild Wars Account 1 - Clean Has All Campaigns - Also Has Mercenary Hero Pack 3 - Some Campaign Skill Packs Unlock - Some Costumes - $25.00 Guild Wars Account 2 - Has 570 Platinum - All Campaigns - $15.00 Guild Wars 2 Account - Clean - Has Balthazar Outfit - HoT Expansion $30,00 Paypal Only - I will not go first, unless you have a decent amount of feedback. You get all possible info needed, exception for the emails, as I'm pretty sure they are link to other games I play but if...
FS:Godly fire tao 137>137>137, king of server look inside for more detials +12's
06/22/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Alright guys its time to quit this game and move on For sale is my godly fire tao with well over 11k usd invested in All items are max level, permd,max enchant, -7 All items are +8 and 4 of them are +12 including the only +12 towers on server Nobody on the server has items any close to this character, there is too much too list so contact me on here or on gmail, [email protected] Character has the top guild in server with guild level at 9, 245 bp highest on server no one can kill you,...