Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I get Zyggor guide for 6.2 patch?

Discussion on How can I get Zyggor guide for 6.2 patch? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile How can I get Zyggor guide for 6.2 patch?

How can I get Zygor guide for the 6.2 patch((free/cracked)? New player. Is there a difference between 6.1 and 6.2? Any information on it would be much appreciated,ty.
Old 10/24/2015, 15:15   #2

The Black Market: 184/0/0
Use the search function for 'firehawk'
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2015, 20:39   #3

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/31/2015, 06:24   #4

Hey who knows it, I've been MIA from WoW for awhile and just updated from like 6.1 ish and what not, haven't started the new zone yet or any of that, any suggestion on which guide to start with in Zygor? I saw the dailies section but they don't seem to start me off with Vol'jin in my Garrison like the suggested in game quest is. It's telling me to head down to the iron docks, I guess to start building my ship yard?

Edit: nvm, think I figured it out.
Old 11/11/2015, 08:57   #5

patch 6.2 is my favorite, I like the shipyard most, and get lots of guide from my colleague. I am willing to talk with you the patch 6.2 dungeon. what about you?

Tags
zygor guides