Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will pay for BeF-> Sylvanas (new model) for 4.0.6

Discussion on Will pay for BeF-> Sylvanas (new model) for 4.0.6 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will pay for BeF-> Sylvanas (new model) for 4.0.6

Hey, looking for a model switch, blood elf female to sylvanas windrunner (you know, the fancy new model that came with wotlk). since it's probably a lot of effort i could pay a little fee or something, just pm me if you're interested,

cya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 45k gold on Sylvanas A EU Paying with PSC
12/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I will go first if you're trusted! Write here or add skype: Tykezen!
[Buying] Sylvanas A EU Gold PSC
12/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy Sylvanas Alliance EU gold! I will pay with PSC and we can negotiate about the price if you add me. I can go first if you can prove yourself trustworthy with TBM with no problems. Write to me here or on my skype: Tykezen! Also please do not add me if you intend to scam or trying to fake being someone else.
[Selling] 2 lvl 90s Dunemaul and Sylvanas
05/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my wow account because i have no time anymore Hunter lvl 90 Dunemaul (PVP gear) (Horde) ilvl 484 hp 397k about 13k gold
Model viewer und model dateien finden und in cinema 4d importieren
09/20/2012 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hallo Ich würde gerne mir die Aion Models fuer ein anderes Game nehmen und diese in cinema 4d importieren. Bisher habe ich die .pak datei entpackt und in der dort entstandenen zip datei viele dateien gefunden. Nach suchen bin ich zur erkenntnis gekommen das ie .cgf dateien die model sind (richtig?) MNun weiss ich aber nicht wie ich mir diese anschauen kann und dann in cinema 4d importieren kann. gibt es dafuer irgendein tool?
WTS GOLD - Sylvanas (EU)
06/24/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling gold on Sylvanas (EU) and Kor'Gall (EU). Current in stock: 1 million at Sylvanas and 680k at Kor'Gall. Price: 1k = 0.50cents 10k = 5 euro Payment: Skrill and Paypal (Contact for more info). Can trade within bank for more then 100k,person to person,or auction for cross faction.