Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternal farm question/frage

Discussion on Eternal farm question/frage within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eternal farm question/frage

Can someone suggest me some spots to farm Fire eternals?

Kann mir jemand sagen wo ich am besten Eternal Fire's farmen kann?
Old 07/17/2009, 12:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deusmaximus120 View Post
Can someone suggest me some spots to farm Fire eternals?

Kann mir jemand sagen wo ich am besten Eternal Fire's farmen kann?
Wintergrasp/Tausend Winter, vor allem wenn deine Fraktion die Zone hat(die großen Elementare droppen 100% crystallized fire)

Storm Peaks ist die andere Möglichkeit, entweder bei diesem Amboss(74,64 koords) oder in einer Höhle(62,41 koords).

Hier stehts auch ausführlich:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Farm Question
05/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello, how many sp i must farm for rogue/dagger / cleric ?? i have calculate with nivlam(1,5kk sp) its enough when i only skill the "must/main" buff healing ress and spells? and rogue only posion weapon/vein weapon and stealh and all dagger und the xbox attacks? its enough 1,5kk sp? thanks for answer :)
Question & tips regarding delevel and farm :)
02/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello so i have a question on how to delevel my farming char....i got only 1 pc... my farm char is called Shadow_Soul, and my resser its called Resurect_Now so i logged on with multiclient,go to flowers,but the question is how do i delevel..i have to keep pressing 1 button to ress Shadow_Soul,and then alt tab to accept the resurection,from my other char...,and so on,can enyone give me some coool tips on how to make this a better way? or a faster way please :)
Farm Question and LVL
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
if i dont Farm in ISRO i can take years to be lvl 90? answer thx. and other thing is better farm inlow lvl? or in hihg lvl?
Farm BOT [Question]
06/11/2008 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
I have some problems with the current farm bots out there... Gexx's seems that website is not working and MarcoPolo's i can't understand how it works :\ I downloaded the Metin2 Farm Bot whit MultiHackSelector by MarcoPolo (Stabil) and can't get it to work at all, then downloaded FarmBot V6.9 by MarcoPolo and the problem is that it just hits the "spacebar" like over and over and don't target any mobs to kill them. Anyone can give me an link for an working bot, and if it's not in english...