Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the endless AoE blizz etc.

Discussion on About the endless AoE blizz etc. within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About the endless AoE blizz etc.

Well i know questions aint allowed here but didnt find any good spot to place this in.

well have anyone of u guys got this to work with actuall dmg? i can only get the animations bugged but the mobs doesnt take dmg.
i also tried this in pvp with rank 1 blizz it did work in pvp took like 6-9 dmg. but rest of the ranks doesn't work.

anyone might know if its just clientside or serversided...

thnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ENDLESS-AION 1.9!
08/14/2010 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
www.endless-aion.com Server Information: -Exp:200x -Drop:100x -Quest:200x -1.9 With 2.0 Features
Endless Online
02/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
Hello guys, Endless Online Official Website.. http://www.endless-online.com/ I have been playing this mmorpg for some time now and their are no hacks whatsoever. It seems as though it should be easy to make some. So if anyone could create, basically anything, simple or complex for this game, it would be great! Please post something Thanks!
Endless Online RPG
02/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
Habs noch nicht selber gespielt, sieht aber ganz lustig nach pen&paper aus. Endless Online Viel spaß kinnaz.
Endless AoE
09/24/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
All you have you have to do is cast a Area Of Effect spell like Blizzard. When you cast it you must wait until the bar shows up and then move very fast and your spell has a 50/50% chance of working. If it does, it will go on forever in the same spot without going out. This does not seem to be traceable but after someone relogs it will go away.
ENDLESS ONLINE !!!!!
02/22/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
there was a very big lack of hacks on this site.. so i decided to post some here so far i have found speedhack, ghosting hack, infinite sp, and some other hacks. all combinded into two easy to programs. im pretty sure that you can use them with ease. there not to hard to use at all.. just use the readme.txt