Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock Equip

Discussion on Warlock Equip within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock Equip

Hey guys,

i tried to find something that helps me with the search function but ididnÄt find any thread answering my follwoing question:

2 days ago i got my first char to lvl 70, my Warlock.

Now i dont know what armor i should prefer.

what i wanted to do is to play as much pvp as possible to get the S2 set and weapons.

as i will play pvp most of the time, is it better to go on the s2 set for the beginning, or do i have to get T4/5/6 sets?

my target is to do much damage in pvp and to have much hp.

ehm btw i am a affliction warlock, on lower level it made fun in BG but now, should i go on destruction? or stay with affliction?

thank u so much for helping me.

regards
Old 07/22/2008, 09:48   #2

Try to get the blue PvP Set from the Fractions, then do bgs to get honor and buy the S2 Stuff, and / or do Arena to buy S3/S4 Stuff. Thats it for PvP.
Ohh, skill demo (SoulLink) for mass HP.
Old 07/22/2008, 12:38   #3

You should skill something like this
called SL/SL (Siphon life / Soullink). Yeah and the rest Sine Nomine already told you , get the reputation PvP Equip and then farm the BG's for S2.
Old 10/04/2008, 00:22   #4

elite*gold: 107
first you need 203 spellhit,much spelldmg,and 21% - 25% crit + destro skilltree. And than you take only spellhaste gems! (that 4 pve)
For pvp you take only spelldmg enchants and only stamina gems!

I hope that help you

i know my english is terrible >.<