Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS/Trade] WoW Account 5x 80 + Gold&Twinks

Discussion on [WTS/Trade] WoW Account 5x 80 + Gold&Twinks within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS/Trade] WoW Account 5x 80 + Gold&Twinks

Hey guys, after playing for so much time i decided to leave WoW and would like to offer my Account here.

There are 5 Level 80 Chars (Mage,Druid,Paladin,Hunter,Priest) all of them have very good Gear and are more than just "okay" to play , I cleared with 4 of them ICC though
There are also a Level 73 Warrior and a 72 Shaman on this Account.
I don't want to add many details here for public but, of course, feel free to ask everything you are interested in via PM.
All Together I own about 19k Gold on this account cash and there are a lot of materials for nearly every kind of profession ingame, what leads me to the learned professions of my chars. My 4 Main-Chars which cleared ICC all have professions skilled to take the advantages for DPS/Heal these characters also own Epic-Riding and Dual-Spec, the Twinks too.

I don't want to post edited screenshots but if you are seriously interested in this Account, feel free to ask for Armory-Links or any other information that is needed.
I still have the CDs, the billing and all original Keys and I'M 1st owner of this Account.

Would prefer to trade it for an account of another game, don't really need money^^

Alle Informationen auch in Deutsch via PM erhältlich.

Greets

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts/trade hero online account for pwi gold
02/17/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
wanting to trade a level 72 hero online account with no gold or items, for Perfect world Internations *server Dreamweaver* gold or coins send me a private message on here if ur interested, im looking to trade it for pwi gold or coins, the hero account is a rod female spear users level 72 dlvled from 97 all skills maxed, and it has divine spear and divine fist skills so if you want to level it to 100 and use it for pvp its great =) as said send me a privat message on here, or msg me at...
Want trade account in c9 for silkroad (gold,items,chars)
10/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Today i want trade account in c9 or sell for 100-150 silk-epin in silkroad online. Screens: SERVER: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4567/serverpp. png CHAR:
I trade Warrock account lvl37 gold prem...
08/08/2010 - WarRock Trading - 6 Replies
Account has been selled #closserquest
WTS/Trade SICK WoW Account for BOI Account/Gold/or Cash
07/19/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Selling my 80 hunter on darkspear for gold/cash/account/zodiac on POSIDEN SERVER LINK HERE has little over 16k gold,some of the rarest mounts in the game,almost 10k acheivments ICC10/25 man gear SICK HUNTER spent loads of time on this account 2800 Arena score has over 40+ epics along with full PVP set. Has no game time left on it since ive been playing BOI Im looking to trade/sell for the right price not asking for alot just offer me i want zodiac pets,accounts,cash,gold anything...
WTS t8,5 hunter + zwei 70er twinks Aegwynn account! habe kein paybal! 3k gold!
10/27/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich versuche noch immer meinen Account loszuwerden! es hat eigentlich bereits geklappt, doch der käufer meiner Auktion war unfähig auf ein normales konto zu überweisen und wollte nur paybal! Ich habe KEIN paybal an alle die jetzt interesse haben und nur auf diesm weg zahlen können! Ihr könnt mir gerne fragen zum account stellen und ich bin auch bereit euch auf anfrage die Arsenal-Links meiner Charaktere zu schicken! Ich habe auch ein Video zu meinem Accountverkauf auf youtube erstellt und...