Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Notice me!!comission shop open!!!

Discussion on Notice me!!comission shop open!!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Notice me!!comission shop open!!!

Hey guys ,we got an good idea to open a new section in our site. Commission Shop. We can help other customers sell their account and item there. It is easy, if anyone wants to sell your account or item, just contact us in livechat or msn, send your screenshot of your account item or skill, tell us your desired price, we will put your requires in Commission Shop. If someone wants to buy and interest, we will contact you rapidly. We absolutely protect you account safe. Just convinent all player. Help all customer make a new place for trading!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...
Need PW Bot that can open shop
09/07/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
I know there some bots out there for PW, but I found out it don't have open shop feature. I just need a bot that can reconnect after disconnected and open back the shop automatically after connected. Maybe there are some, but I am not aware of. Anyone mind to share?
Comission quests
05/02/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hi, i would like to know is there anyway to hack Comission quest reward. For example u always get the best reward.. or that reward which u need, is that possible ? Or possible to make 100% sucess when u do sockets in items??
how to open a blocked shop
01/11/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
well , the peace mode way isn't working any more for me so this is onther way when u find a blocked shop get out from the market and enter agian and u will set normally :D +1 k is strongly wanted :P