Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

69 Warlock

Discussion on 69 Warlock within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
69 Warlock

Dont like the game selling my 69 warlock needs LichKing for lvl 70-80 pm me here or email me thx . I play silkroad again hint^ hint^ accepting all offers ,cash,sbot,silk for sro???? offer me plz..im good till oct,,,15 then u have to pay

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
Warlock/Cleric or Warlock/Bard?!
09/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hi all, I am currently wondering about which build I should make my char, I need to decide between warlock/cleric or warlock/bard. I am looking for the one that can grind in a pt or solo, people are telling me to go lock/bard for the dances, while other tell me to go lock/cleric so I keep the shield on, cause I dont think any bots can put shield back on after using the harp. Thank you for helping me to decide between the two builds.
Warrior/Warlock OR Warlock/Cleric
10/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ok i am interested in making a warlock (sub or main) Warrior or cleric? Could someone who knows the builds pls give me a nice big list of pros and cons i really need this :D (oh and sp is not an issue so think of a fully farmed build :p) The person who helps me will get cake (portal anyone?) --Thx
WTT 70 warlock s3
05/23/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm looking fpr someone willing to trade a s3 geared rogue for my s3 geared warlock. Has full s3 apart from wand and shoulders has 600 arena points 16k honor and a rare "mojo" pet from zul'aman. Also has t4 gloves pvp trinkets and a pve trinket. Is Enchanter and Tailor 375 in both skills! char has 4 or 5 twinks on a german rp pvp server(= /) and main char has 400g left. Account is not transer ready due to me transfering it recently to a english EU server(Server is good for all raids even...
Warlock T5 !?
11/16/2006 - World of Warcraft - 25 Replies
Ich habe keine Ahnung ob es ein fake ist oder so. Aber sind diese Models möglicherweise jetzt schon in den MPQ's ? http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/4504/2001...2130 0288_rs.jpg