Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT US acc for EU acc (VERY well geared toon)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT US acc for EU acc (VERY well geared toon)

Hey all =)

I was wanting to trade my US wow account, for an EU account with a character with similar stats, and preferably the same class.

the account has 1 level 80, it's my main, and only toon.

it has a 5791 gearscore, and it's a warlock. full PVE gear, and it has it's 4 set T10 bonus.

All gems and enchants were chosen very carefully, and the character has an amazing reputation on the server.

Please add me to msn: to discuss it, and Ill provide the armory link there so you can take a look.

Er, I think thats all the info I need to give for now.. add me on msn if you want to discuss further.

ty

Josh

Old   #2

Bump.. added notes" I'm willing to downgrade hugely if I'm compensated with game time on the EU account.

Also, this account has:
Mechano Hog
450 tailoring (with all ICC and TOC patterns)
450 herbalism
Epic Flying + Cold Weather Flying
full 22 slot bags
achieves for 11/12 in ICC10 normal

if you're not sure if your account is good enough, talk to me anyway, I might still be willing. I need to switch to EU servers ASAP

Old   #3

BUMP

Note: I will actually, now, accept any EU Account with a month or more Game time, and activated with WOTLK. even without a character.. a HUGE bargain imo.. so you can resell it for a lot more than you would pay for EU wow and a small amount of game time.

PM me here or add me on MSN

thanks