Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT US acc for EU acc (VERY well geared toon)

Discussion on WTT US acc for EU acc (VERY well geared toon) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT US acc for EU acc (VERY well geared toon)

Hey all =)

I was wanting to trade my US wow account, for an EU account with a character with similar stats, and preferably the same class.

the account has 1 level 80, it's my main, and only toon.

it has a 5791 gearscore, and it's a warlock. full PVE gear, and it has it's 4 set T10 bonus.

All gems and enchants were chosen very carefully, and the character has an amazing reputation on the server.

Please add me to msn: to discuss it, and Ill provide the armory link there so you can take a look.

Er, I think thats all the info I need to give for now.. add me on msn if you want to discuss further.

ty

Josh
Old 04/11/2010, 21:20   #2

Bump.. added notes" I'm willing to downgrade hugely if I'm compensated with game time on the EU account.

Also, this account has:
Mechano Hog
450 tailoring (with all ICC and TOC patterns)
450 herbalism
Epic Flying + Cold Weather Flying
full 22 slot bags
achieves for 11/12 in ICC10 normal

if you're not sure if your account is good enough, talk to me anyway, I might still be willing. I need to switch to EU servers ASAP
Old 04/14/2010, 20:58   #3

BUMP

Note: I will actually, now, accept any EU Account with a month or more Game time, and activated with WOTLK. even without a character.. a HUGE bargain imo.. so you can resell it for a lot more than you would pay for EU wow and a small amount of game time.

PM me here or add me on MSN

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
In need for a low lvl toon
08/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all... since i dont have anything in archlord anymore ... and this summer is boring as hell for me... i am looking for low lvl char (30-40lvl) to kill my time.I dont want to start from zero since i dont have gold nor cc.So if any1 has a twink that he doesnt use anymore or hardly play on it and he/she wants to help me he/she is welcomed.Dont want emails etc.I will just kill my time for like 1-2 weeks. pms only dont bump this thread.thx cheers
Wts my last toon.
07/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
well i thought i could get back into AL I made a level 10 hunter full realm and a normal neck with infids to sit in town with before i started leveling. Traded it for a level 85 ele and got scammed. I relized I still have my old blode farmer toon with a shuta/blode on it so I'm selling it. No realm on it, just shuta/blode. Nooby storage but meh. American server btw. only taken cash, well maybe stuff for AL friends.
WTB toon/s lvl 1 [EU3]
04/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hello (: need lvl 1 toon with full realm. (3/5 would also do, armor,gauntlets,helmet or something) Zerk is prefered :) Lightning Armor is also prefered cuz its most sexy on zerks ;p Server: Any european server No Uniques or any specials required! The 1000wc gift doesn't even have to be on Account ;D I just need empty char with realm :) thanks for reading so far :s
WTS geared 80 rogue(pve and pvp) and decent geared 80 mage // LOOK PIC' !!
03/16/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
# Server continent: US # Server Type: PvP # Character Race: Human # Character Class: 80 rogue and 80 mage # Character Gender:
2 toon's on one ACC.
03/06/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
hello is there a way to log on 2 toon's on one Acc. i don't know if this has been asked befor or not and i can't fine any thing on it unless i'm looking in the wrong place lol. well if there is a way to log on 2 toon's can you let me know how and where. thank you.