Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Icecrown Warmane BIS Shadowmourne Warrior!!!

Discussion on WTS Icecrown Warmane BIS Shadowmourne Warrior!!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Icecrown Warmane BIS Shadowmourne Warrior!!!

WTS Best in Slot Warrior with Shadowmourne

Server: Icecrown
Titles: Light of Dawn
Mounts: Spectral Tiger, Invincible
Other: 150k+ Gold, 200+ Flask and consumables (ready to go)
1 item missing for 100% BiS but account has 30 coins
first hand account email available
payment paypal

questions @ Sebo#7293

Tags
warmane, warmane icecrown

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warmane WARMANE Icecrown FULL PVP warrior with SHADOWMOURNE
01/05/2020 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys my name is Mark and I am 20 years old. I am selling this warmane account for 2 reasons: First one is because I got fed up with private server and the second one is of course because I wanna go back to the official with my friends. Selling WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT with next chars on it: ICECROWN: Warrior Full Pvp/Pve (LoD+Bane) DK 6.4k GS Ele/resto 6.2k Holy Paladin 6.2k
[Selling] Warmane (Icecrown) Warrior BiS+ Shadowmourne
11/24/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Warmane account with all 4 characters on Icecrown & same account. Never play it anymore and have just been logging in sporadically for the past year. Selling WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT with next chars on it: ICECROWN: Warrior Full Pvp/Pve (LoD+Bane) DK 6.4k GS (LoD+Bane) Ele/resto 6.2k Holy Paladin 6.2k
[Selling] Warmane (Icecrown) Warrior BiS+ Shadowmourne
09/25/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Warmane account with all 4 characters on Icecrown & same account. Never play it anymore and have just been logging in sporadically for the past year. Selling WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT with next chars on it: ICECROWN: Warrior Full Pvp/Pve (LoD+Bane) DK 6.4k GS (LoD+Bane) Ele/resto 6.2k Holy Paladin 6.2k