Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the world best powerleveling serves

Discussion on the world best powerleveling serves within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the world best powerleveling serves

100% Safe and Legit WOW Powerleveling

Hello everyone,this is WOWpowerlevleing,first of all,I'd like to introduce to you about our company,WOWpowerleveling is a legit and formal company,we have fixed working places and more than 60 levelers who are very familar with the maps and the quests for 1-80 at the moment,we can provide WOW purehandleveling for more than 60 orders at the same time and no robot at all, and also our price is also competitive in the field of purehandleveling.

Seconly,as I have mentioned above that all levlers are very professional so that we can powerlevel your toon for any levels to 80 smoothly,we have a systematical training for our levelers plus their experience on how to level in a safe and efficient way to make sure that your account is safe,no suspension,no ban!

Thirdly, we have IPs from all over the world,so plz tell us your exact location before we start your order,thus,we can adopt the nearest IP for your powerleveling with our very professional levelers,whcih will ensure the fast and efficience of the completion of your orders and also to establish a better image and reputation among your customers.

Lastly,as to the WOW powerleveling, we can do better to aviod suspension or even ban, but its impossible to aviod all which is a commonsense. What's more,we only provide purehandleveling jobs,so its reasonable to pay the workers, So here comes the suspension and ban policy:
If suspension,you have two choices,one is going leveling after you get the new password you can send us the new password then, we finish it for you,the other one is that you ask for a refund for the remaining levels,but you also need pay the workers for his finished levels.
If banned,we will relevel a toon for you freelly,but we will share the keys together, just go dutch.
Old 03/26/2010, 06:00   #2

elite*gold: 0