Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING BATTLENET ACCOUNT WITH SEVERAL GAMES AND BATTLENET BALANCE. 45 EUR

Discussion on SELLING BATTLENET ACCOUNT WITH SEVERAL GAMES AND BATTLENET BALANCE. 45 EUR within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING BATTLENET ACCOUNT WITH SEVERAL GAMES AND BATTLENET BALANCE. 45 EUR

Selling my BattleNet account with the following games: World of Warcraft Shadowlands (6 max level characters of various ilvl (several above 200), under a hundred mounts)
Overwatch (has several skins of various rarity),
Diablo 3+Reaper of Souls+ Rise of the Necromancer,
Heroes of the Storm (has 45 heroes unlocked and a bunch of skins and mounts of various rarity)
Additionally, the account has 58 Euros in BattleNet balance.

I would ask for 45 Euros as the starting price via Paypal or Skrill for the account.
Will provide with email and answer to the secret question.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bliz1.jpg (148.2 KB, 7 views)

Tags
battlenet account, diablo + ros, hots account, overwatch, wow acc sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING PSN ACCOUNTS WITH BALANCE FOR %75 OF THE BALANCE (CHF, EUR)
02/28/2019 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling PSN (Playstation Network) accounts with balance in them. The Balance can be anything you desire. (Currencies are CHF or Eur) The accounts are worth %75 of the balances in them. If an account has 500 CHF, It'll be sold for 375 CHF. Notes; -There's no limit to balances -Can prepare accounts with your information -No Credit Cards are used for the balances (Only gift cards) -%100 safe and secure
[Buying] Several Designs for several Youtube Channels
05/02/2017 - Artist Trading - 2 Replies
Hey dear Artists! I am looking for someone that is willing to do some stuff for my Youtube Channels (yes multiple). I am looking for logos, Channel banner & Channel Profile Pictures for my Channels. We can talk more over a discord Server as soon the first connection is established via this forum. Payment would be around 100€ but could easily be 200€ depending on how good the work is going to be! Payment can be in Paypal or BTC.
[Trading] [H] 20$ USD Battlenet card [w] 20 EUR Battlenet card
03/20/2017 - Trading - 1 Replies
As it says in title,want a EU bnet card
[Trading] [H] 20$ USD Battlenet card [w] 20 EUR Battlenet card
03/20/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
As it says in title,want a EU bnet card
[Trading] [H] Several Accounts incl.:GW 2, GTA V [W] Battle.net Pre-paid Balance Cards(EUR)
04/13/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have several accounts, that I'd like to trade for Battle.net Balance Cards(EUR). The main one -that is worth the most- is a NA Guild Wars 2 account with Hearth of Thorns, Living World S2 purchased. It has only 1 character on it, a level 80 Human Ranger. A lot of convenience items bought on the Gem Store(gathering tools, inventory, vault slots, etc.). I also have a GTA V account on RSSC(not Steam), not much there, just the basic game. I can change the e-mail addresses on the above 2...