Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING BUYING WOW CLASSIC | ROGUE | MAGE | HUNTER | MAINLY THESE CLASSES

Discussion on BUYING BUYING WOW CLASSIC | ROGUE | MAGE | HUNTER | MAINLY THESE CLASSES within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING BUYING WOW CLASSIC | ROGUE | MAGE | HUNTER | MAINLY THESE CLASSES

Hi everyone,

I am wanting to purchase some of these classes or some other however, i am looking from character to have atleast tier 2, both proffesions if possible, some gold. Aswell account shall be on fake info (That is a must).

If you think you have something i would look for, please contact me asap!
Payments are done only through Paypal
Discord: Rogue#9776

Best Regards,
Rogue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] BUYING BUYING WOW CLASSIC | ROGUE | MAGE | HUNTER | MAINLY THESE CLASSES
05/13/2021 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I am wanting to purchase some of these classes or some other however, i am looking from character to have atleast tier 2, both proffesions if possible, some gold. Aswell account shall be on fake info (That is a must). If you think you have something i would look for, please contact me asap! Payments are done only through Paypal Discord: Rogue#6926 Best Regards,
[Buying] ROGUE, HUNTER or MAGE ON CLASSIC WOW! EU OR US!
05/09/2021 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'd like to purchase any of these classes above on classic wow, either eu or us i dont really care as i have almost same ping somehow lol. Also account needs to have fake info, do not even consider trying to sell it, if it doesn't! Account needs to have tier geared char, so it means no green or blue items, could consider 1 item. Contact me over discord: Rogue#6926
[Buying] Buying CF Accounts. (MAINLY with "Panda" in the name but others too!)
06/03/2016 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy accounts with the word "Panda" in the name. (MAINLY) Will also buy accounts that have nice ZP crate weapons for not to much. (budget of $25~) If the account has the "Panda" in the name i'll be really interested! Add me on skype! BawsPanda25
Selling WoW (mainly alliance) US Account
08/03/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm selling one of my accounts that I no longer play. It has a lv 85 druid, mage, rogue and a horde 85 pally. I will post more links as I get more responses.. All I'm asking in return is 2 2 month wow codes.
WTT Lvl 63 Dagger Heal Build Hunter For A Lvl 58+ Summy On Any Server (Mainly Abadon)
09/24/2008 - Trading - 15 Replies
I have a lvl 63 hunter with a perfect Dagger heal build ( which is the build that you use to lvl up to lvl 90 fast then switch over to another build ) it has 10 mil dil on it. Im currently looking for a lvl 56+ Summoner thats Twin Blade heal build (the char be clean i dont really care lol) . If you want pics of the Hunter pm me or just reply to this thread. I hope to have someone post soon lol. Oh and NO SCAMMERS PLEASE! Thank You:mofo: