Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verkaufe WoW Account (Classic + BFA)

Discussion on Verkaufe WoW Account (Classic + BFA) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Verkaufe WoW Account (Classic + BFA)

Hi zusammen,

ich höre mit WoW auf und möchte mich daher von meinem Account trennen. Dieser beinhaltet einen Classic Account mit Warrior, Paladin und Hunter jeweils auf Level 60 und einen BFA Account mit vielen Charakteren auf unterschiedlichen Leveln und etwa 100 K Gold. Da ich mit Retail jedoch seit vielen Jahren nicht mehr zu tun habe, müsste ich für genauere Infos dazu nachschauen. Weiterhin befindet sich darauf ein viel gespielter Hearthstone Account.

Erstbesitzer inkl. aller Daten! Nachfolgend Screenshots, die eigentlich alles über den Classic Account aussagen. Sollten weitere Fragen bestehen gerne anschreiben gerne mit Angebot. Möchte den Account nur gerne loswerden.

------------------------------------
Selling my WoW account because im quitting. Its a BFA + Classic Account. The BFA Account has a lot of chars on different level and like 100 K gold. If you want to know more about it i would have to check.There is also an much played hearthstone account and the main feature the classic account of course. You can see most of the details in the pictures. If there are more question just ask!

Im am the first owner of the account with all data. I want to sell it fast so please make some offers. Im sure we can find a good price.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Übersicht.jpg (793.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Übersicht2.jpg (802.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Warrior.jpg (852.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Hunter.jpg (847.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Pala3.jpg (600.2 KB, 34 views)
Old 05/28/2021, 16:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Kannst du mir den Preis per pm schicken. Danke

Tags
hunter, paladin, warrior, wow classic account