Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2x Mythic 8/8 with some lootshare Good price!

Discussion on WTS 2x Mythic 8/8 with some lootshare Good price! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
WTS 2x Mythic 8/8 with some lootshare Good price!

Hello

WTS 1xMythic 0 8/8 on EU Alliance Side with lootshare ASAP Start for 55€/60$ (all ppl with fresh ID) (1plate/1lmail/1leather/1cloth in party) Possible Selfplay/Piloted (we can trade all items we can to u)
1xMythic 0 8/8 on EU Horde Side with lootshare ASAP Start for 50€/55$ (2/4 ppl wiht fresh ID) (4leather x group) Possible Selfplay/Piloted (we can trade all items we can to u)

We also can provide 8/8 runs without loot (personal mode) on EU Both Side and US Horde [40€/45$]
or specific Dungeon if needed for 5€/6$ per 1 instance

We are very flexibe !

CONTACT INFO :

WHATS'UP +48 787 434 131
DISCORD Skyboosting#7809

Tags
boost, dungeon, mythic, pve, wow