Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOW ACCOUNT WITH WARGLAIVE OF AZZINOTH AND OTHER STUFF

Discussion on WOW ACCOUNT WITH WARGLAIVE OF AZZINOTH AND OTHER STUFF within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOW ACCOUNT WITH WARGLAIVE OF AZZINOTH AND OTHER STUFF

Hello, i have to sell my main World of Warcraft account.

The account have 4 characters to 110 and one to 100.

ARMORY:

Rogue: (also a Warglaive of Azzinoth in bag)

Warrior:

Preist:

Paladin:

DH:

Also on the same battlenet i have my main hearthstone account with some rare Cardbacks and a lot of legendaries.

HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT:
Discord:

Guap#5992

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW account- Rogue with Amani War Bear, Hand of A'dal, off hand warglaive of azzinoth
07/16/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, After years of not playing WoW, I logged back in, tried Legion, and decided that the game is still too much time consuming for me. So I'm interested in selling my account, on EU PVP server, quite popular ,with high population. I'm the second owner , still in touch with the first one, so there is always support from his side. The account has main 85 lvl rogue. other has legion and a shaman.
[WTS] Ulduar Geared UD Warrior (Thunderfury,1 Warglaive of Azzinoth,21k Gold)
05/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, hiermit verkaufe ich meinen Undead Warrior welcher sich auf einem PvP Server befindet. Ich möchte NICHT tauschen, Bezahlung findet per Überweisung statt. Da mein Entschluss aufzuhören recht plötzlich stattfand (Gründe gebe ich hierzu gerne auch preis, soweit ich feststelle, dass Interesse an dem Account besteht) ist der Account noch rund 5 Monate bezahlt. Er hat die Berufe Juwelenschleifen und Bergbau, wobei sich das aufgrund des vorhandenen Goldvorrats von 21000 Gold schnell ändern...
[Waffen Skin] in Warglaive of Azzinoth
09/03/2008 - World of Warcraft - 36 Replies
Hi Leute! Hab es jetzt schon selbst probiert, aber finde irgendwie den Hexcode für meine Offhand Waffe nicht im itemcache.wdb! Also folgendes möchte ich gerne "ummodeln"... Mainhand: Rising Tide ---> Warglaive of Azzinoth (Mainhand) Offhand: Klinge des Fährtenlesers ---> Warglaive of Azzinoth (Offhand) Ein Problem is dabei auch, das die Offhand Animation ingame dann immer noch die vom Dolch ist, oder irre ich mich da?! Wenn ja, wie stelle ich dass dann an das es auch die vom...
Warglaive of Azzinoth!
05/27/2008 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hallo zusammen. Ich habe meine 2 Waffen meiner kleinen Schurkin durch die "Warglaive of Azzinoth" ersetzt bzw. das Model gewechselt. Funktioniert auch alles soweit. Aber die Waffen werden Falsch getragen d.h die beiden Schwerter sind an der Talie wenn sie eingesteckt sind und das sieht etwas doof aus (Normalerweise werden die ja übers Kreuz getragen. Meine Vermutung ist, dass meine eigentlichen Waffen (R14 Schwert (MH) und R14 Dolch (OH))normalerweise auch Taile getragen werden...Gibt...