Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW EU Mount collector account, Razzashi Raptor, Zulian Tiger, Rivendare's ETC

Discussion on WoW EU Mount collector account, Razzashi Raptor, Zulian Tiger, Rivendare's ETC within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW EU Mount collector account, Razzashi Raptor, Zulian Tiger, Rivendare's ETC

The list of notable mounts includes:
Swift Zulian Tiger, Swift Razzashi Raptor, Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent, Thundering Onyx Cloud serpent, Bronze Drake,
Fossilized Raptor, Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent, Rivendare's Deathcharger, Swift White Hawkstrider, Vitreous Stone Drake,
Warlord's Deathwheel, Armored Razzashi Raptor, Azure Drake, Blue Drake, Black Drake,Grand Black War Mammoth,
Red Primal Raptor, Slate Primordial Direhorn, Swift Breezestrider, Twilight Drake, Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal, Sky Golem

I was most active during Wrath and Cata, and to a lesser extent MoP
13500 achi points, 220 mounts altogether.
The account holds a Death knight, Rogue, Demon hunter, Warlock, Paladin, Shaman, spanning levels 90-110.
Also a 75 warrior with Thunderfury binding and an unused first mate hat. 5k gold as cash.

I also have quite a large collection of pets, before taking a break I gave most of the unbound ones to my friend but all the untradeable pets remain.

I created the account and have been it's single owned ever since. Never banned and never hacked.

Tags
collector, mounts, razzashi raptor, rivendere's deathcharger, zulian tiger