Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BFA Acc 9x120 (5xilvl 430) OW, Classic

Discussion on BFA Acc 9x120 (5xilvl 430) OW, Classic within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
BFA Acc 9x120 (5xilvl 430) OW, Classic

Hey guys i want to sell my WoW Account with CoD MW, Overwatch and Classic

The BFA Acc has 9x Level 120 and some lower chars.

5 of them are ilvl ~430!
700kGold in Bar
Flying is not unlocked

if u are interested i can send u a Armory link for mounts titles ect ect.!!

So hit me up with an offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Classic + BFA Acc (Lvl48 MS Warry Horde + Lvl120 Def Pala Allianz)
11/27/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe Elitepvper, da ich durch meinen neuen Job nicht mehr dazu komme meinen Acc weiterzuspielen und sich das perspektiv in den nächsten Jahren nicht ändert, würde ich diesen gerne hier veräußern. Es handelt sich hierbei um: 1. Lvl48 Waffen (H) Troll Krieger auf dem Server Lakeshire - der Troll ist mit stark mit Uldaman und Maraudon Gear equiped, Waffe ist lvl44 rar und aktuell auf Waffen spect. Er hat vernünftiges Def Gear mit dem sich Problemlos Maraudon full tanken lässt bei...
[Selling] SELL BFA ACCOUNT WITH WARRIOR 442+ - MAGE - ROGUE 435/430
11/17/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I sell my level 120 Human Warrior with Itemlevel 442+. The warrior has 75 epic mounts and is ready for any raid battle as well as PVP. He was formerly in the horde and smit the quest line of the horde in bfa already finished and now half of the alliance since I am actively playing on it to improve it. On the account are several characters also there like a magician and a rogue who also have an itemleve of 430/435 + https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/bl ackmoore/kaktuus...
[Selling] SELL BFA ACCOUNT WITH WARRIOR 440+ - MAGE - ROGUE 437/430
11/02/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sell hereby a WoW Bfa account with several characters. Included are a warrior (Fury) with ilvl 440+ and a mage with ilvl 330 and a rogue with ilvl 337. There are 61 Epic Mounts 8000 Achivments points and game time until the end of the year. More information is available at pn or on discord like armory and the pictures and links. If interested, just let me know. https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/bl ackmoore/kaktuus Discord: Herr_Vice#9372
WoW BFA/Classic FishBot
09/02/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all I have to offer a 100% undetectable Fishing Script for WoW BFA and Classic. The script works on the pixel detection, It does not connect to the wow.exe process, which makes it undetectable. The script has random catch times, lures and sometimes fail to catch fish,everything to avoid detection by any of wow game mechanics to detect this. Cost 5$ - lifetime Update In pack you have: 4 scripts for 4 resolutions: 800x600, 1024x768, 1366×768 and 1920x1800 resolution. Full...
[Selling] Dauntless Account 430/430 [4/4 Exotics]
08/03/2018 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, biete hier meinen Dauntless Account an, in den bisher nur 5€ geflossen sind. Da demnächst Monster Hunter World released wird und ich derzeit noch ein anderes Spiel spiele, habe ich mich dazu entschieden diesen Account zu verkaufen. Ich besitze sämtliche T5 Rüstungen auf der höchsten Stufe, desweiteren habe ich alle bisher 4 vorhanden Exotics, von denen drei auf +10 sind und eine nur noch ein Up benötigt. Ansonsten besitze ich sämtliche T5 Schwerter auf +10 und ein paar andere...