Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Account With LOTS of TCG Mounts!

Discussion on WoW Account With LOTS of TCG Mounts! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Account With LOTS of TCG Mounts!

I am looking to sell my WoW Account / Battle.Net account as a whole, I have a lot of TCG mounts I have collected over time but I have not played the game in some-time (account does NOT have Battle for Azeroth on it).

I am unsure of a starting price at the moment so I am looking for offers, I know a ball park price going off how much each individual mount goes for on 3rd party sites that sell the codes but at the same time this is individual items and not account-bound. But I am selling the whole account with all of these rare amounts and as such I am not looking for full retail value for all the mounts.

Armory link will be at the bottom and I will also try to list most of the rare TCG (and other) mounts here....

So some of the mounts are:
- Big Battle Bear
- Corrupted Hippohryph
- Ghastly Charger
- Jeweled Onyx Panther
- Magic Rooster
- Mottled Drake
- Savage Raptor
- X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME
- A PLETHORA of Black War Mounts and a few that are completely un-obtainable

These are just to name a few and with just a few of these according to some sites would be well over $3000 (FOR JUST A FEW!)

P.S.- I can not get SimpleArmory to load this character for some reason for mounts but I know there are a lot of good RARE mounts, and also achievements to go along with these mounts. Also a lot of rare transmogs because I used to be a PvP only player as you can tell from all the Black War mounts.

Also I do have a post on ******* if you see that one as well.

Armory Link:
Old 01/03/2020, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
I will put a price of $2,500 USD to start. Any offers are appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

Tags
mounts, rare, tcg, wow