Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL 442+ ITEMLEVEL WARRIOR (FURY) HUMAN

Discussion on SELL 442+ ITEMLEVEL WARRIOR (FURY) HUMAN within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL 442+ ITEMLEVEL WARRIOR (FURY) HUMAN

Hello, I sell my level 120 Human Warrior with Itemlevel 442+.
The warrior has 62 epic mounts and is ready for any raid battle as well as PVP.
He was formerly in the horde and smit the quest line of the horde in bfa already finished and now half of the alliance since I am actively playing on it to improve it.
On the account are several characters also there like a magician and a rogue who also have an itemleve of 430/435 +

If you are interested in just report, there is a boost on request also with me and the prices are very cheap for me because I'm realistic

DISCORD: Herr_Vice#9372

About prices and much more we can write privately and with me you can negotiate gt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Kronos I - Lvl 60 human fury warrior
06/28/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am selling my lvl 60 female warrior on Kronos I. Helmet: Lionheart helmet Necklace: Onyxia Tooth Pendant Shoulders: Drake Talon Pauldrons Cloak: Cloak of Draconic Might Chest: Savage Gladiator Chain Wrist: Wristguards of Stability
[Selling] [KRONOSII] Lvl 60 human fury warrior bwl equipped
02/26/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am selling my lvl 60 warrior on kronos 2 vs. €€€. I can send you an armory link if you're interested. Drop me a PM or write me an email: [email protected] Best, Medix
Sell: Full Exo Warrior Norn 80 + Human Ranger 56 + Human Ele 56
11/15/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, today i sell my Warrior with full exo equip and 130 Gold , together with a ele lv 56 and a ranger lv 56, too. If you are interested just write me and we will meet on the server Riverside
Verkaufe Krieger Itemlevel 360 Fury/Tank etc.
05/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Hallo liebe Epvpler! Ich verkaufe hier meinen geliebten Tauren Krieger auf einem beliebtem PvE Server! Einziges Manko ist, das der Account keine Gametime mehr besitzt. Nun gehe ich mal etwas genauer auf den Krieger ein: 5500 Erfolgspunkte...
Human Male zu Bloodelf Male und Human Female, Ud Male zu Human Female
04/01/2009 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Jo ich weiß wieder ein *ich kann einfach net modelchangen* thread ^^, aber seit es glitchy nima gibt komm ich einfach net dahinter wie man die Rassen changed. Hoffe es kann mir wer Human Male zu Blood Elf Female und Human Female. bzw Ud Male zu Human Female machen. Danke schonmal im voraus hoffe jemand hat des schon und schickt mir einfach nen link thx! ;D Und im Nachhinein wenn jemand hat Ud Male zu Human Male danke ;).