Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warmane Account Warr+SHADOWMOURNE

Discussion on Warmane Account Warr+SHADOWMOURNE within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Warmane Account Warr+SHADOWMOURNE

Selling a Warmane account with all 4 characters on Icecrown & same account. Never play it anymore and have just been logging in sporadically for the past year.

Selling WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT with next chars on it:

ICECROWN:
Warrior Full Pvp/Pve (LoD+Bane)
DK 6.4k GS (LoD+Bane)
Ele/resto 6.2k
Holy Paladin 6.2k

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Account status: In good standing
Donation rank: Honored +8% Coins
Activity rank: Legate
Community rank: Patriot

Looking for 30 euro.
Never ban, never any issue with account.

Discord: Prime#0366

Screens:
Old 06/13/2019, 18:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
scammed me, rip

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warmane Account Warr+SHADOWMOURNE
05/15/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Warmane account with all 4 characters on Icecrown & same account. Never play it anymore and have just been logging in sporadically for the past year. Selling WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT with next chars on it: ICECROWN: Warrior Full Pvp/Pve (LoD+Bane) DK 6.4k GS (LoD+Bane) Ele/resto 6.2k Holy Paladin 6.2k
05/08/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Warmane account with all 4 characters on Icecrown & same account. Never play it anymore and have just been logging in sporadically for the past year. Selling WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT with next chars on it: ICECROWN: Warrior Full Pvp/Pve (LoD+Bane) DK 6.4k GS (LoD+Bane) Ele/resto 6.2k Holy Paladin 6.2k
04/29/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
04/25/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
03/08/2019 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys my name is Mark and I am 20 years old. I am selling this warmane account for 2 reasons: First one is because I got fed up with private server and the second one is of course because I wanna go back to the official with my friends. Selling WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT with next chars on it: ICECROWN: Warrior Full Pvp/Pve (LoD+Bane) DK 6.4k GS Ele/resto 6.2k Holy Paladin 6.2k