Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 GGLoader SHADOWLANDS & TBC PvP+PvE ⚔️COMBAT ROTATIONS⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE)

Discussion on 🔥 GGLoader SHADOWLANDS & TBC PvP+PvE ⚔️COMBAT ROTATIONS⚔️ ARENA SCRIPTS🎯(LIVE) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/10/2020, 10:08   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 130/0/0
I bought it today for my rogue. It was really easy to buy. The support is super fast and helped me directly with everything. Answered every stupid question and was super nice.

Actually the whole thing runs really well and I'm really happy with it. I can only recommend it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2020, 09:22   #62

elite*gold: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazk View Post
I bought it today for my rogue. It was really easy to buy. The support is super fast and helped me directly with everything. Answered every stupid question and was super nice.

Actually the whole thing runs really well and I'm really happy with it. I can only recommend it.
Glad we could help!
Old 04/20/2020, 11:58   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

As a long term user of CR's, Bots, and various other software, GGL is by far in my opinion the safest and best way of you achieving high rankings on DPS and performance in raids and M+

I have been using GGL for quite some time now, the community is what makes it, every voice is heard and you feel a part of something bigger than just using a combat routine.

The fact that this is also being optimised for Classic is perfect as you can scratch that nostalgia itch with all of the tricks without having to think about it.

I main warrior and i have parsed high 90's on nearly every raid boss, even my alt which is a feral i have had a couple of 100 parses.. it really is that good.

Staff 10/10
Community 10/10
Safety 10/10*
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2020, 10:22   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

I purchased ggloader holy Paladin profil yesterday and its absolutely amazing, i was using lazy macro before but nothing in compare with ggloader.

i did try a motherlode +10 (timed)with my paladin 445 ( very low gear) and the healing was just amazing, ggloader is not spaming holy shock all the time, it will cast only when it need and its important to mention the routine will dps ( a lot) and heal for you.

You have actually 2 shortcuts: single healing and aoe healing and it work very very well, i had only one death of my mate because he stood in aoe ( one shot) so nothing i can do.

the feature who actually really surprised me is the dispel priority.

GGloader is maybe a little expensive but its safe and the customer service is just the awesome.

i bought only holy paladin but i cannot imagine how the others dps routine work, i will probably buy fury warrior too

Amazing job guys.

To Robin: you earned a customer's loyalty

Sorry for my terrible English : )
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2020, 02:36   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation Tested

Tested this, and it is absolutely insane!
I'm effortlessly topping charts and can focus on mechanics. But even then, the rotation does infinitely better dps than I could output on my own, standing still. I tested ilvl465 Fire Mage, 465 BM Hunter, and a leveling DH - and I'm blown away at how well it performs!

Old 04/23/2020, 03:01   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviv_cro View Post
Tested this, and it is absolutely insane!
I'm effortlessly topping charts and can focus on mechanics. But even then, the rotation does infinitely better dps than I could output on my own, standing still. I tested ilvl465 Fire Mage, 465 BM Hunter, and a leveling DH - and I'm blown away at how well it performs!

You were amazing to work with, i do hope you enjoy some gaming now!
Old 04/23/2020, 07:50   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

GGL Review

9/10 Profiles: Huge variety of options that seem to be constantly updated. I purchased Shaman, Druid, and DK and they all have performed better than expected. Do be aware, Resto Druid is currently undergoing a rework (No idea when it may be finished) and I don't know if a Resto Shaman profile is being worked on. Elemental and Feral are performing excellently for both PVP and PVE and I've seen some parses in the 90+ range with feral. Guardian could use some love but it's not a tough spec, so I don't think it's all that high up there. DK profiles are killing it, with unholy giving some insane numbers. I think their H Pally is the best healing rotation currently.

10/10 Support: I'm not exaggerating when I say support is a 10/10. These guys are awesome! Quick to answer any questions you have, assisted me with the initial set up and gave a quick to reply with a fix when I was having issues with the program. Mainly worked with Robin and they've been nothing but polite and fun to talk too.

10/10 Program: Easy to use and understand, they even have a break down of what each part of the program does to help you customize it to how you like.

8/10 Set up: The only reason I gave this a 8/10 is the set up is a little more involved for those use to combat rotations like HonorBuddy(Forever will it be missed). However, once you've done one, you know how to do them all. First set up (on my own) took about 20 minutes, after that, I can get it done in about 5 minutes. Follow the guide they give you step by step though, it's important that you listen to what they have to say.

10/10 Community: The discord community always seem to be willing to help and provide advice. Lots of input for profile fixes and the profile creators frequent the discord daily. I had an issue with feral today and the creator got back to me quickly (5 or so minutes) telling me he will implement a fix during the next update.

8/10 PVE: Only use this for M+ (I mainly raid as a tank, see Guardian portion) but I'm reaching competing numbers in M+ as feral every run. Only reason for the 8/10 is sometime the bot does some wonky things with interrupts/coming out of cat form. Again, this has been reported and should be fixed soon. Interrupts are something I would recommend you manage yourself for the most part in M+ anyways.

9/10 PVP: As a precautionary warning, I would not use this in Arena without tweaking some setting to be more "human" like. However, I have used this as a feral in BG's and open world and absolutely kill it. This isn't a "set it and forget it" type of rotation though. You have to be actively making sure the bot is doing what it's suppose to do. Not a negative in any way, just be ready to intervene if you see it doing something weird and tweak it after the fight. You'll eventually get it "perfect".

10/10 Security: As far as I can tell (And I've tried doing some research), they've never been part of a ban wave and most of the bans have been from direct GM intervention. They do offer a private version if you want to be extra secure though.

7/10 Cost: A little on the pricey side for me but after purchasing your class, the sub fee's aren't to bad. I intend to continue subscribing but do be aware of what you are paying for.

Can't comment to much on how quick they are to update as I've only had the program for a few days now but they seem on it and are looking to shadow lands already. Really curious to see how fast they'll push out an update when it is released. As always, you should know your class/spec rotation for those periods were a rotation isn't where it needs to be and work with the creators to get it back up. I know a few players in the discord have been passing info from the alpha already.

However, I would completely recommend this program! After you get over the initial set up hurdle, you'll be blazing through content with decent parses, ease of use, and a mind at ease with how well these guys handle security.
Old 04/23/2020, 11:12   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

GGL Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarch View Post
9/10 Profiles: Huge variety of options that seem to be constantly updated. I purchased Shaman, Druid, and DK and they all have performed better than expected. Do be aware, Resto Druid is currently undergoing a rework (No idea when it may be finished) and I don't know if a Resto Shaman profile is being worked on. Elemental and Feral are performing excellently for both PVP and PVE and I've seen some parses in the 90+ range with feral. Guardian could use some love but it's not a tough spec, so I don't think it's all that high up there. DK profiles are killing it, with unholy giving some insane numbers. I think their H Pally is the best healing rotation currently.

10/10 Support: I'm not exaggerating when I say support is a 10/10. These guys are awesome! Quick to answer any questions you have, assisted me with the initial set up and gave a quick to reply with a fix when I was having issues with the program. Mainly worked with Robin and they've been nothing but polite and fun to talk too.

10/10 Program: Easy to use and understand, they even have a break down of what each part of the program does to help you customize it to how you like.

8/10 Set up: The only reason I gave this a 8/10 is the set up is a little more involved for those use to combat rotations like HonorBuddy(Forever will it be missed). However, once you've done one, you know how to do them all. First set up (on my own) took about 20 minutes, after that, I can get it done in about 5 minutes. Follow the guide they give you step by step though, it's important that you listen to what they have to say.

10/10 Community: The discord community always seem to be willing to help and provide advice. Lots of input for profile fixes and the profile creators frequent the discord daily. I had an issue with feral today and the creator got back to me quickly (5 or so minutes) telling me he will implement a fix during the next update.

8/10 PVE: Only use this for M+ (I mainly raid as a tank, see Guardian portion) but I'm reaching competing numbers in M+ as feral every run. Only reason for the 8/10 is sometime the bot does some wonky things with interrupts/coming out of cat form. Again, this has been reported and should be fixed soon. Interrupts are something I would recommend you manage yourself for the most part in M+ anyways.

9/10 PVP: As a precautionary warning, I would not use this in Arena without tweaking some setting to be more "human" like. However, I have used this as a feral in BG's and open world and absolutely kill it. This isn't a "set it and forget it" type of rotation though. You have to be actively making sure the bot is doing what it's suppose to do. Not a negative in any way, just be ready to intervene if you see it doing something weird and tweak it after the fight. You'll eventually get it "perfect".

10/10 Security: As far as I can tell (And I've tried doing some research), they've never been part of a ban wave and most of the bans have been from direct GM intervention. They do offer a private version if you want to be extra secure though.

7/10 Cost: A little on the pricey side for me but after purchasing your class, the sub fee's aren't to bad. I intend to continue subscribing but do be aware of what you are paying for.

Can't comment to much on how quick they are to update as I've only had the program for a few days now but they seem on it and are looking to shadow lands already. Really curious to see how fast they'll push out an update when it is released. As always, you should know your class/spec rotation for those periods were a rotation isn't where it needs to be and work with the creators to get it back up. I know a few players in the discord have been passing info from the alpha already.

However, I would completely recommend this program! After you get over the initial set up hurdle, you'll be blazing through content with decent parses, ease of use, and a mind at ease with how well these guys handle security.
This guy here says it all, can't agree more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2020, 18:49   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of the best Combat routines I've ever used, better than my experiences with stuff like HB back when it was good and working
the only downside is it's a little pricy and takes a bit of time to set up fully but it's 100% worth it the support is amazing worth every penny without a doubt
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2020, 17:47   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trialed classic routines provided by GG.

Like others have already mentioned these routines are like no other on the market currently they are exceptional and very easy to manage once you have learnt the basics. It admittedly took me much longer to learn how to use it unlike others but once you have it setup you will never use anything again.

Robin has fantastic support and is always on hand to help when he is around he has helped me with a multitude of teething problems getting it setup and has always done it with a happy demeanor.

Expensive but you get what you pay for, The best!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2020, 22:42   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bought but didnt recieve anything in my email support dont answer
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2020, 08:12   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms View Post
bought but didnt recieve anything in my email support dont answer
We have been trying to reach. Please reach out to me on discord. Robin#4726

Best Regards,
GG
Old 05/05/2020, 17:22   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGLoader View Post
We have been trying to reach. Please reach out to me on discord. Robin#4726

Best Regards,
GG
I added you on discord. Hope you don't mind, just got a question.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 08:11   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he is trusted tested for DH and Shaman. Dh worked well, shaman didnt work for me, maybe it was my bad but the service on skype is awesome
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2020, 01:07   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Currently using. I love it. Helped me a lot as I have been away from the game for a few years. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Set up can be a pain and take some time but pays off in the end.
Thanks
1 User