Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vanilla-ish Hunter [EU]

Discussion on Vanilla-ish Hunter [EU] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vanilla-ish Hunter [EU]

Hey,

So I am looking to buy a hunter with the bow and staff Rhok'delar and Lok'delar respectively.
The level isn't important (60-90 is fine), nor is the rest of the gear or AP, or any alts. It's fairly obvious at this point, but yeah, it's the skins I'm after. A bonus would be an unlinked account, but what are the odds of finding them these days?

Paypal preferred, but I can spring for a paysafecard for the elite*gold if that is preferred.

If interested, post here and I'll pm with discord details.

Edit: I forgot, but let's not go overboard with the asking price

Tags
eu, hunter, lokdelar, rhokdelar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[US]10/18 JUST WIPED!!! Alexandria Vanilla-ish 2x Gather|Solo/Duo/Trio
10/18/2018 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Alexandria is a brand new vanilla-ish server with perfect balance, active admins and only a few quality of life plugins such as, no fuel requirement for lights, limited home teleport, trade, furnace splitter, half craft, quicksmelt, 3x Scrap, 2x gather rates. Noob Friendly. Full wipe every two weeks. Active admins. 3k map size, 100 player max. Join discord via the blue view webpage button below for all server updates. Come hangout on the newest 2x server on rust. IP: client.Connect...
[US] Alexandria Vanilla-ish|Solo/Duo/Trio|3xScrap|Wiped 10/4
10/05/2018 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Alexandria is a vanilla-ish server with only a few quality of life plugin such as, no fuel requirement for lights, limited home teleport, trade, furnace splitter, half craft, 3xScrap, 2x gather rates, two minute nights. Noob Friendly. Full wipe every two weeks. Active admins. Use the blue view webpage button below to join discord. steam://connect/144.217.10.216:28246 Copy/paste connect 144.217.10.216:28246 in f1 console.
[US] Alexandria Vanilla-ish|Solo/Duo/Trio|3xScrap|Wiped 9/27
10/01/2018 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Alexandria is a vanilla-ish server with only a few quality of life plugin such as, no fuel requirement for lights, limited home teleport, trade, furnace splitter, half craft, two minute nights. Full wipe every two weeks. Copy/paste connect 144.217.10.216:28246 into f1 console in game to join. https://discord.gg/rmfxras
★ Revolution Official ★ Survival ★ PVP ★ Roleplay ★ Grief ★ Hardcore ★ Vanilla-ish ★
04/26/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
REVOLUTION officialrevolution.servegame.com An enormous EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse) has passed over the Earth's surface, knocking out all electrical devices, resulting in the world's civilization tumbling into chaos. It has been 8 months since the EMP, and now new order is restoring the world. A mysterious governement system has slowly risen to power, and small towns are starting to form all around where North America used to be situated. Now in the newly named country, Fraedyn, lay two...
Minecraft Omega (1.8) | 24/7 pro dedicated 64slot, Vanilla-ish: Towny, LWC +more.
10/30/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Minecraft Omega has been resurrected! Join now at server.minecraftomega.com The server lay dormant since 1.6 and has risen from the ashes like a phoenix reborn. Welcome to the new world and may your torches always light, your bellies always be full, and your legs run faster than the creepers! Welcome everybody! I'm happy to announce that Minecraft Omega is once again in full operation. Please feel free to join the world, set up camp, and make yourselves at home. Invite your friends....