Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

397ilvl orc rogue 395ilvl human rogue - 1 account - cheap!

Discussion on 397ilvl orc rogue 395ilvl human rogue - 1 account - cheap! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 397ilvl orc rogue 395ilvl human rogue - 1 account - cheap!

Hey im done with the game and i'd like to get something back.

Im the original owner. There are not much achivements or mounts. Made account for PVP only. There is 16 artifact appearances unlocked. Got BfA season 1 + BfA season 2 full elite transmog.

Duelist season 1 + Duelist season 2

There is 61 euros on battle.net balance

One rogue is human, second is orc. 150k-ish gold on account. Also 112 lvl DH night elf + both warglaives of azzinoth in backpack (u can check feats of strenght achieve)

Add me for armory.
Also we can meet ingame for showcase.

I want only 30 euro for the account!
Only via Skrill.

Im looking for quicksell - so contact me on skype - live:blazewastaken
Old 04/08/2019, 15:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why u dont have PAYPAL?

[EU]FreaqiiTimor2119heute um 15:21 Uhr
ok
can u send me pictures of Character ?
and Account Money
Elutionheute um 15:24 Uhr
i dont have how to login to the game at the moment , but i can confirm that you will find 61eu on battle net accaunt , and all the character with following gear is noted on the thread at epvp , otherway you can just claim an report on epvp and get yours money back. So youre making a 30eu payment to email : f/f method , and you can instant recieve accunt informtions with all the stuff noted

be carefully !! SCAMMER!!
Old 04/08/2019, 16:10   #3

I dont know who are you talking to. But im not ''Elutionheute'' or whatever that is - i can log in all characters, we can meet ingame, the is not my email. Im not using Paypal because its very risky in virtual good trades.

Basically if you are interested i can proof everything from stated above. And if someone was contacting or you did contact someone about this account that person is a scammer because Im the original owner with matching names and my own ID which i can also proove.

So contact me on skype if you are interested in account. I will proove you everything so you can delete this claims. Thanks.
Old 04/13/2019, 08:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 125
#i would pay 15€ per Paypal for the Account PN me