Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS ELYSIUM - NIGHTHAVEN ACCOUNTS CHEAP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ELYSIUM - NIGHTHAVEN ACCOUNTS CHEAP

Hello I'm currently selling some Charachters on Elysium - Nighthaven Realm.

Elysium - Nighthaven
Human Male Paladin - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Human Female Rogue - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Gnome Rogue Female - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Gnome Warrior Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Dwarf Priest Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Dwarf Paladin Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Dwarf Rogue Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Dwarf Warrior Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Undead Warlock Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Orc Warrior Female - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Orc Warrior Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Tauren Druid Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Tauren Druid Female - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Undead Rogue Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Troll Rogue Male - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Troll Rogue Female - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Orc Female Warlock - Level 40 Mount and Good Gear

Contact me via
Skype -
Discord - EvolGaming#6528
Email -

Accepting Paypal

All Accounts listed above come with E-mail so you can rest assure you are getting the original account it was created on and nothing but good times and skipping the 1-40 no mount boring grind. My accounts are sold super cheap so contact me or to ask about a class race you dont see listed i may have it!. All my charachters have cool names nothing dumb like random letters etc. I can even leave you with up to 100g to satisfy your needs to powerlevel profs or w/e for the cheapest of prices if you want to buy an account whisper me and you will not regret it im a fair man and all accounts are from me only so your in good hands.