Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 3 Warmane VIP Accounts. (ICECROWN)

Discussion on WTS 3 Warmane VIP Accounts. (ICECROWN) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 3 Warmane VIP Accounts. (ICECROWN)

Hi, i'll stop playing WoW. That's why i want to sell my 3 VIP Accounts on Warmane with Chars on Realm Icecrown. Every Account has no Login Que / waiting Time.

Account 1.): 200€ (STILL IN STOCK!)
- Bloodelf female Rogue LvL 80 / PvP BiS 6300+ GS for Mutilate and Fun to play as Sublety (Dualspecc) too. Got an insane amount of Achivementpoints (6000++), Mounts (almost 100 with rare ones!), Pets and Titles (hard and rare ones too!). All Professions and Rep's on max Level too.
- Bloodelf female Paladin LvL 80 / almost PvP BiS for Holy (Heal) Specc, only Hands and Legs left, but easy to obtain in VoA (WG Raid). That said, this Paladin got ~4000 GS Retri Gear and Dualspecc for that. + Zul Gurub rare Raptor Mount.
- Human female Priest LvL 80 // 8/17 BiS geared Slots for PvP Shadowpriest Specc, about 5500 GS.
- Some LvL 1's with awesome Names reserved.

Account 2.): 200€ (STILL IN STOCK!)
- Human female DeathKnight (DK) LvL 80 / Almost BiS (6600 GS PvP / 6800+ PvE) for both PvP and PvE Specc, got Dualspecc, some Titles and a nice Flymount. That said, this DK got SM legendary Weapon. Got 2 Professions and 2000 Rating Achivement in 2vs2 Arenas too.
- Troll male Hunter LvL 80 / T10 PvE geared, not sure about the Gearscore, but should be high.
- Undead female Warrior LvL 80 // Close to PvP BiS for Arms Specc, not sure about the Gearscore, but should be high too.

Account 3.): 20€ (STILL IN STOCK!)
- Human female Paladin LvL 80 / Nothing special 4000-4500 Gearscore and 2 Professions on max. Level.
- Many LvL 1's with awesome Names reserved.

If you got any Questions, feel free to ask.
I'll only accept PayPal. Buyer pays the Middleman, if wanted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warmane Icecrown Premium accounts
04/29/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING PREMIUM ICECROWN ACCOUNTS: I also have golds for sale 0.4$ per 1k 1.Account (H) Belf Paladin Ret 6.3k Holy Pvp 6.3k Holy PvE 6k Ret PvP
[Selling] Cheap Warmane Icecrown accounts, 5EUR each PayPal
10/15/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am quitting Warmane Icecrown and want to sell all of my accounts for a very low price - 5EUR each (15EUR for all three). I accept PayPal. All of them are PVE geared, have best flying skill, have many exalted reputations, some have maxed out professions. 1 and 2 have premium status (no waiting queues), 3 has regular status (with waiting queue). 1 and 3 have 1k+ achievement points. Contact me on skype deivvisx for more details. 1. Premium, 5.1k GS Unholy DK, 5k GS Shadow...
[Trading] WTS/Trade 2 High GS PVE Icecrown Warmane Accounts
09/13/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Moin Moin, da ich den PVE Bereich von WOTLK aufgebe hab ich folgende Accounts zum tauschen/verkaufen über: Erster Account: 1.) GS 6322 Mage mit 284er Wpn and 5/5 277er Set. (Alliance) Zweiter Account: (all Alliance)
[Selling] Warmane - Icecrown, accounts/characters
05/23/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, ive been a very active player and I am thinking of taking a break from playing wow as its too much time-consuming for me right now. In that order , I've got to offer you 2 of my accounts which have decent to very good geared (PVE) characters. All characters are on Icecrown realm. all characters are fully gemmed/enchanted with decent to big amount of gold. Account 1: (premium account with donations of over $100) - has over 100 vote points Warrior (fury) 6600gs almost bis...
[Selling] Warmane - Deathwing (Icecrown) multiple accounts/characters
05/19/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, ive been a very active player and I am thinking of taking a break from playing wow as its too much time-consuming for me right now. In that order , I've got to offer you 3 of my accounts which have decent to very good geared (PVE) characters. All characters are on Deathwing realm soon to be Icecrown when they merge it with Ragnaros(20th of may). all characters are fully gemmed/enchanted with decent to big amount of gold. Account 1: (premium account with donations of over $100)...