Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warmane account

Discussion on Warmane account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warmane account

realm-icecrown
Drainei DK -Frost 6.3 gs Pve, Blood Tank 5.9 Pve and Full rele PvP -Main char
Human Praist -Disco 6.2 gs
Human Mage-6.0 gs
Night elf Druid-Balance 5.5 Feral 5.4 Heal 5.4 gs
Undead Rogue- 5.6 gs
account got premium no log in que
got 24 vote points and 155 coins
original email is mine

for more info add me on skype:veso951

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buy warmane accounts // Kaufe Accounts auf "Rising Gods" und "Warmane" 3.3.5
03/18/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Kaufe Accounts auf den Privatservern "Rising Gods" und "Warmane" 3.3.5 hey, wie oben schon steht, kaufe ich auf den beiden Privatservern Rising Gods und Warmane. Wenn ihr einen Acc zu verkaufen habt, meldet euch mit eurer preisvorstellung per Pn oder bei Skype. Skype Name: leon-lg1 Viele Grüße
[Selling] EX. MOLTEN NEW WARMANE ACCOUNT!!
08/29/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers! I would like to sell away my account on private server. Why do i sell it? well i dont play it anymore, i think 8 years of wow is more than okay. I get bored. What do i have to sell? Wotlk: Blackrock
[Selling] Warmane account & level 25 guild cheap
06/23/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Realm: Frostwolf Selling: Geared hunter, 4 other level 90's & Level 25 guild. Hunter includes: maxed proffesions (+4 other proffs from account alts), 100000 gold, 500+ ilvl Guild includes: All Guild Bank Tabs open You can buy the char, golds, or the guild separately too Accepting Paypal or e*g https://www.warmane.com/
[Selling] Warmane/Arena Tournament VIP Account (WTS/WTT)
05/17/2015 - ArmA Trading - 1 Replies
The time has come for my to quit this game finally! I am selling a VIP Arena Tournament account, this includes: Cataclysmic Realm - Warsong Fully geared characters on Warsong (Instant 85 PvP Realm) Elite Cataclysmic Gear and Exclusive in game mounts (Spectral tiger, invincible and more!) <<<< All Chars except Horde These include: Priest (Disc/Shadow 2k+ Rated only mounts and transmog + PvE Pieces) - Alliance Human
[Selling] WTS Molten/Warmane Account
04/19/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Molten/Warmane on Mists of Pandaria. I'm quitting the game, got bored of it and I have to take care of other things irl. All fo the characters mentioned are level 90 The account is 5 years old with a large history of donations. It also includes all the professions ingame, yes, every single main profession, 24k gold currently and it also includes many transmog items and The Insane Title for every character since it's account wide. The account includes the following mounts:...