Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOW WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Frostwolf/Icecrown/Lordaeron

Discussion on WOW WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Frostwolf/Icecrown/Lordaeron within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOW WARMANE PREMIUM ACCOUNT Frostwolf/Icecrown/Lordaeron

Hello, I want to sell my old warmane account.

I am not playing wow anymore.

There is 9 charaters with full gears for pvp/pve, many great mounts (for example on frostwolf there is 179 mounts)

frostwolf: 90 level x 4 charaters - 4 horde / 128k gold
lordaeron: 80 level x 3 charaters - 1 ally 2 horde - 27k gold
icecrown: 80 level x 2 charaters - 1 ally 1 horde - 44k gold

There is many alts with low ranks and 3 characters with maximum level with low gear.

I can send you screensshoots of everything you want.

Account has:
- 71 coins (some of them I earned and few I donated)
- 223.2 points

Account status: In good standing
Donation rank: Premium
Activity rank: Envoy
Community rank: Patriot
Account made in 2014

Price: 15 euro via paysafecard

contact me with PM for more info or email:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wow1.JPG (93.4 KB, 19 views)
Old 11/18/2020, 04:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
yo how much for a level 80 on icecrown?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warmane - Lordaeron & Icecrown Gold 1,4€/0.5€ 1000g Instant Delivery, Trusted Seller
10/15/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Ladies and Gentleman, are u looking for Warmane Lordaeron or Icecrown Gold? then u came to right place ! #WE HAVE ALWAYS IN STOCK# #WE ARE ALWAYS SELLING# ***CHEAP*** - We always offer you best prices on the market ! ***SAFE*** - We've made over 800+ Transactions and 0 unhappy or banned members.
[Selling] Warmane-Icecrown premium account | PVE DK, Priest 5k+ GS | 20EUR PSC/PayPal
10/04/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling my personal account with two characters. I donated so it has PREMIUM status (no waiting queues). Price is 15EUR, I accept PayPal and PSC. Contact me on skype deivvisx if interested. DK has 1k achiev points so you can get 0.8 votepoints each day too! Human Unholy DK, 5162 GS (has 245 crafted wrist and battered hilt weapon), best flying skill, herbalism + skinning, raised reputations Troll Shadow Priest, 4967 GS (has crafted 245 chest, 264 boots, 264 wrist and...
[Selling] Warmane/ Icecrown-Frostwolf account
09/09/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Icecrown: Level 80 Draenei Hunter with 6.150 gear score, 5.000+ achievement points, 40 reputations, about 15-16 titles, 70 mounts, including few rare mounts. Got key for every instance in game. Got Ruby Sanctum 25n achi, ICC 25nm kingslayer, 10 as well, on 25 hc 11/12. Got 100.000g on him and 455/455 Jewelcrafting with about 20 recipes. Cooking is also maxed with all recipes. Got STS and DBW norm, Lich King 25norm weapons and 4/5 t10 set. Level 80 Human Death Knight with 5.380 gear score,...
[Selling] Are you looking for Gold on Warmane Lordaeron/Icecrown ?
07/12/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling gold on Warmane Lordaeron/Icecrown :o You'll get your gold: Cheap Safe Fast
[Selling] WARMANE ACCOUNTS VERY CHEAP! (Neltharion,Ragnaros,Lordaeron,Frostwolf, and Blackrock)
01/07/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 14 Replies
Account 1 - This is my main account and its quite old as the server is! So you cannot add me on skype and tell me that your only interrest in paladin on lordaeron, as the neltharion chars comes together with it... But i always wanna hear your offers. Donation rank: Exalted Coins: 22 Points 21.8 Activity rank: Envoy Lordaeron