Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fresh WoW account with 6 months of gametime and all expansions

Discussion on Fresh WoW account with 6 months of gametime and all expansions within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fresh WoW account with 6 months of gametime and all expansions

I want to sell or trade my account with 1 lvl 100 warrior (nothing special at all : )

Im not asking for much,I can also trade it for a decent gw2 account or league of legends account.

Old 08/28/2016, 13:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
Ive got a decent gw2 account, if you interested, add me on Skype: jaskile12
Old 08/28/2016, 15:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hm you looking for?

Tags
wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Account lvl 100 Dk, 4 months Gametime and other!
11/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,new here, i have a battle.net acc with the following items. WoW-WoD: -Main char Dk lvl 100 ,630 ilvl ,55k gold,a lot of transmog items,JWC(640) and Mining full,is in a top guild that does Pve - Eu : Emeriss -Second Char,Shaman, level 90 , not a lot of gold,Professions Herb and Alechemy both 600 on Sylvanas Eu -Third a Dk on Twisting Nether level 90, no professions,some gold. -A lot of low chars with heirlooms. -Mounts:Winged Guardian,all the Thundering Serpents Collection except...
[Selling] ROS key + ESO account with one months gametime
04/29/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Got a eso account for sale i played like 4 hours its lvl 9 and got 15k gold add me on skype Marnik.pas
verkaufe einen wow account mit allen expansions und gametime +lvl 20 priester
10/13/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
verkaufe meinen wow acc mit gametime und einem lvl 20 priester auf blackhand für 40 euro
[WTS] WoW Account. 1x85DK + Rogue + 7 Months Gametime!
08/10/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Hey alle zusammen. Hiermit verkaufe ich meinen geliebten WoW Account. Dieser Account besitzt noch etwa 64k Gold. Vorbezahlt hat er auch noch ganze 7 Monate gametime bis zum März 2013 Hier ein Screen davon http://f07.img-up.net/gametime4f22.JPG Auf dem Account ist ein level 85er Death Knight drauf.
Suche 4 Monate Gametime, biete 10er PSC / Need 4 months gametime, paying 10 euros psc
04/13/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi, suche 4 monate gametime für eine 10er psc. nur trusted member oder ihr first. pn! hello, looking for 4 months gametime and paying a 10 euro psc. only trusted members or u give firstr. pn me!