Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] WoW Account 8x 100 2x Full PvP (Legion Deluxe)

Discussion on [WTS] WoW Account 8x 100 2x Full PvP (Legion Deluxe) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] WoW Account 8x 100 2x Full PvP (Legion Deluxe)

Hey i wanna Sell my WoW Account.

The Account have 8 Level 100 Chars. All Chars are on EU Blackmoore 5x Alliance / 3x Horde. The Account include 82k Gold (82k on Alliance.)
I give you a short info to the chars (If you want more informations just ask.)

DK: Alliance, 740 PvP Score, Mining 700, Enchanting 700.
Rogue: Alliance, 740 PvP Score.
Warlock: Alliance, 735 PvP Score.
Paladin: Alliance, Twink, 681 PvE Score.
Monk: Alliance, Twink, 678 PvE Score.
Warrior: Horde, 710 PvE Score, Smith 700, Engineer 700.
Druid: Horde, 700 PvE Score.
Shaman: Horde, Twink, 636 PvE Score.

The Account also includes Legion in the Pre Order Delux Edition. Diablo 3 RoS. Heroes of the Storm Pre Order Edition.

The Account has 25 Days gametime and 7600 Achievementpoints.

What i search for the Account is 159€ PayPal. Or you give me a Legion Game Key + 119€.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoW 1.jpg (23.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Mounts 1.jpg (17.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Mounts 2.jpg (11.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Mounts 3.jpg (15.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Schurke.jpg (20.8 KB, 2 views)

Tags
account, legion ready, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account 5x 100lvl & 2x 90lvl + Legion Deluxe Expansion!
06/11/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/i9gHT4G.jpg Hello everybody! I want to offer you an awesome World of Warcraft account with a lot of history and high level characters. On the account there are 5 100lvl characters on several realms, you can continue playing on them or just use them for farming materials and earning huuuge amounts of gold. Also there are 2 90lvl characters which u can level up with pleasure giving a try to 2 contents which are Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor.
Wow Account Legion Deluxe
06/06/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Ich biete hier mal auf den wegen mein Account an . Legion Deluxe Erweiterung Charakter 1 Level 100 Mönch Braumeister GS 716 pve Wind Läufer GS 710 PvP Garnison Level 3 / Hafen auf 3 Berufe 700 / Bergbau , Kräuter Kunde Gold 99k + Alle Kräuter und Erze aus Drenor auf der Bank , Legendäre Ring Qest fertig Ring 743 + Pfadfinder in Drenor
[Selling] Legion Account Deluxe! - 1 lvl 100!
05/12/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap! 22€ Skypename: CFESHOP
[Selling] Loaded Wow account 9 lvl 100 8 lvl 90 Legion Digital Deluxe
02/02/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Trying to sell my wow account life is getting hard cant play anymore. It would be nice to get some money for it b/c i really hurting for money + my computer took a crap so i might be done with gaming Here a List of what the account has. 9 level 100 Ret/Holy pally Ready for pvp Most of the other classes have Warlords Season 1 epic pvp gear 8 level 90 Horde pvp geared and ready to pvp
[Selling] WoW Account + Legion 100 Mage FULL PvP 730
11/13/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my wow account very cheap with a full pvp 730 mage with legion for 1 month of gametime its so cheap only for s short time want to play my old banned account again!!! xD couse of that i need gametime rly fast wsp me for armory